Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comparison between Kid getting wrecked here and the Straw Hats in Sabaody doesn't really work for three reasons: Kid is not the MC, his ship was destroyed, and he doesn't have any support system outside of maybe Luffy himself to get him back up.

D

Deleted member 65730

T
If that's true then Mihawk should be greater than Roger and Whitebeard too.

Oh wait.

Thankfully none of those individuals solely rely on Swordsmanship to fight.
Why are people still using that wrong translation for the Mihawk panel. It's been debunked several times already.

He was the first man at Marineford to realize that the Worlds Strongest Man was past it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Agenda has nothing to do with it.
It only makes sense because Jozu jumped in front of the attack at the time. So Sandman assumed that this is what Mihawk was referring to. You can interpret that line however you want.
Oh Agenda had everything to do with it lol.
Jozu jumped in front of Mihawk's attack, Marco jumped in front of Kizaru's attack.
The meaning behind Mihawk's words is very clear with that, he was basically praising WBP Commanders as strong is all.

I am drawing that line just so that I can explain to those fans in a language they understand, my man.
no
youve done the opposite
cause what youve argued is his style is superior to both which they agree to btw
and because of his style he is called the strongest swordsman which they would also agree to.
with the caveat that it isnt outright strength because you have now seperated haki and swordmanship .

cant call shanks swordsmanship equal to roger's based on style alone unless you believe exactly what erkan says .

i am in this forum to have conversations about one piece, share thoughts, theories and also some over the top headcanon.
If you don’t want to do one of these, but provocate, troll, harass or make fun of me, don’t quote or tag me anymore, never.
All I did was post a copium gif because you seem to be denying the fact that Kidd lost.
Like I get it, it's pretty hard when a character you love so much is wronged like that.
But you need to get a grip, at the end of the day these are fictitious characters, what you feel should happen will not always happen in reality. And that's fine. There's no problem with that at all. It won't hurt you IRL do why stress about it? Maybe take a walk outside or get a nice hot cup of tea. Clear your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.