Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHallenge is a strong word. BB is a punching bad .
Always was and always will .
If kid fought BB you seriously think he would not land attack on a guy that can't dodge ?
ALso Law attacks being more destructive im not agreed.
Punk clash was more destructive then first shock willy .
Corna dio and shock willy 2 were basically the same strenght since both got BM bones .
PUncture willy im agreed but Kid used punk damned twice this compensate for it in my opinion .
FOr nerfing BM homies with silence yes but this is a support move not a carry move.
Oda is the one that made the matchups not me. Who’s to say he wouldn’t leave the last scene of Kidd vs BB to be BB stomping Kidd?

He’s lost to Yonkos several times, and even in a 2v1 he’s been overshadowed. Whenever BM went on him 1v1 he was getting ragdolled. Oda also made sure to make Law’s attacks more visually impressive.

Even his Trump card Railgun was getting pushed back by BM saying it tickles her and the like. Meanwhile she was begging Law not to use PW on her because of the lethality of his attacks.

I gave benefit of doubt to Kidd’s portrayal was carried by Law because they worked together to take BM down. I still will depending on how he looks against Shanks. Raws will only tell because leakers have shown major bias in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.