Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is the one that made the matchups not me. Who’s to say he wouldn’t leave the last scene of Kidd vs BB to be BB stomping Kidd?

He’s lost to Yonkos several times, and even in a 2v1 he’s been overshadowed. Whenever BM went on him 1v1 he was getting ragdolled. Oda also made sure to make Law’s attacks more visually impressive.

Even his Trump card Railgun was getting pushed back by BM saying it tickles her and the like. Meanwhile she was begging Law not to use PW on her because of the lethality of his attacks.

I gave benefit of doubt to Kidd’s portrayal was carried by Law because they worked together to take BM down. I still will depending on how he looks against Shanks. Raws will only tell because leakers have shown major bias in the past.
For visually I think Kid attacks are just way harder to draw.
Pretty sure oda already stated that.

The tickles was fake translation the real one was she tried to redirect the attack to hmi but failed .
BM was being overpowered by punk damned . Shanks probably just dodged it with fs.

Because BB fights don't work like that .
Every singe fight he been part in that we seen he was getting beat at first.
Luffy vs BB ? Sent flying .
MAgellan vs BB ? LMAO one shot .
WB vs BB ? YEs...
BB vs akainu ? GOTTA GO!
BB vs rayleight ? Gotta go again !
BB vs law ? GOt hit when falling off his horse.
This is just BB there nothing surpise me in that .
OUps forget the ace vs BB . BURNED !

no summary, but more detailed spoilers

- York is angry at the WG, she plans to kill everyone on the island and sends mechanical seabeast to attack the marine fleet, some Mark 3 Pasifista's are riding the seabeasts
- A Blackbeard ship is seen close to Egghead, Garp and Coby are on it. Garp already saved Coby, but his ship was destroyed, so he took one of Blackbeard ships. He's going to Egghead to help Kizaru.
- Kid pirates vs red hair pirates, alot of casualties on both sides, we see some defeated Red Hair commanders. Shanks also looks damages and saved a little girl from a collapsing building, he looks very angry.
- All of this was Shanks future sight, he decided to quickly end this battle before it starts and defeats Kid in 1 powerfull attack.
- Shanks takes Kids poneglyp rubbing and tells them to leave.
- The giants are annoying they didn't get a chance to fight and they destroy Kid's ship out of grudge, Shanks has a funny look when this happens.
- Narrator tells us the Kid Pirates where completely destroyed this day

Status
Not open for further replies.