Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better, so basically KID wanted to deal great damage, so this actually puts Kid beyond YC1, true he was stopped by Shanks. But...it was good end for him, still I doubt that he died. Maybe he died, ofcourse.
It's not this chapter confirmed that the people Kidd targeted were weak and were Shanks subordinates because they needed protection lol. Kidd was using his best attack to attack fodder lol

Lmfaoooo. I'm guessing Killer will save Kid from drowning but this is utterly shambolic.

You telling me Rooftop Zoro can't even be one-shotted by Hakai, meanwhile Kid and Killer together get one-shotted by Kamusari?

I don't wanna hear this fraud being mentioned in the same breath as Luffy or Zoro ever again.
I love how these idiots always want to sneak in Zoro there.

This is what Zoro got KOed with

Damn! Kid and the crew got obliterate... good guy Shanks even made sure that Kid is fully healthy before OHKO him...:noo:

So that's the reason Shanks was in wano to promote film red to look for BB because he might go for luffy and co. :amazing:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
This new editor seems to like Sanji and he got that Roofpiece was the greatest mistake CLoda (his previous editor?) ever drew. Shanks obliterating Kid and his lame crew makes way more sense than anything that happened on Wano:kayneshrug:
Supernovas?
Rooftop5?

All these fake hype groups are DOOMED.

Monster Trio lives.
Wings of the Pirate King is where's at.

Sanji is inevitable.
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's not this chapter confirmed that the people Kidd targeted were weak and were Shanks subordinates because they needed protection lol. Kidd was using his best attack to attack fodder lol
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

Shakky laughing in the background somewhere in the New World.

Status
Not open for further replies.