Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung
Shanks pretty much saw Aramaki soloing the Alliance and decided to invervene.
:milaugh:
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad now that we know Shanks can see the future, it explains why he was seething so badly at Aramaki for just doing his job. He saw him packing the entire alliance and this is why he was coping with "muh exhausted after 1 week!!!":araboss:
Yeah Shanks foresaw 2+ Yonko getting packed and was like “I have to save them from the one Admiral!” Lol

This is a huge waste of potential and it's hard to call sacrificing one of your most built up rivals as good writing.

But I am happy he's out of the way. With Kidd gone, we can focus more on the SHs.
You are underestimating Loda. Kidd and his crew are not dead and we know there are many giants' villages on Warland, Elbaf shouldn't be the only one. Saul and his group of non-Elbaf giants will save him and Franky will build them a new ship using Adam wood :josad:

Kidd is officially the worst captain in this story.
What egomaniac brings a half assed crew with the only one nameworthy being Killer to fight a Yonkou and his entire fleet, decides to piss off the Yonkou by gunning for the weak underlings and now has his entire crew pay the price for his idiocy by losing it all.

:whitepress:
Literally retarded

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are underestimating Loda. Kidd and his crew are not dead and we know there are many giants' villages on Warland, Elbaf shouldn't be the only one. Saul and his group of non-Elbaf giants will save him and Franky will build them a new ship using Adam wood :josad:
Kidd's more confirmed deceased than Kaido at this point

And you don't think he's doing that here?
The reason Oda is an amazing writer is that he got fools like you to like Kidd so much that you would think he even stands a chance against Shanks, and then fooled you by having Shanks end his career, and in the process, making you guys look like absolute fools for falling for it, and making us, non-Midd stans feel great.

Status
Not open for further replies.