Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought this was how post Wano was gonna go down.... Didn't Kid get an awakening just like Luffy?? Didn't he defeat a Yonko just like Luffy? Didn't he get the same bounty just like Luffy?? All that trench work...just to get one shotted alongside his first mate.

Don't understand Oda's thought process at times:josad:
Yeah. This is a big fucking disappointment tbh. Oda should retire now because of his bad and rusty writing skill.

He didn't.
He didnt use a single attack.
Shanks obliterated him before Kid could do it.

Destroyed.
Obliterated.
Got fucking Exodia'd.
RIP.
shanks fought seriously and used a serious attack.
It’s low diff bare minimum.

For reference, rooftop Kaido was clowning the entire time. He admitted he didn’t get serious until he was drunk.

Oda stated Shanks is serious when you hurt his friends, which is what Kid was about to do.

my dude, if he was actually a match for shanks, kidd would've at least been able to block the attack or something. he got fucking exodia'd by an attack we KNOW is blockable because oden actually managed to parry it even if it blew him backwards. Midd and Killer are just so fucking weak that shanks barely had to sneeze in their direction and they got obliterated, you're hard coping :pepecopium:
It was a sneak attack .
Remember kaido oden ?
Same shit just happened there.
SHanks sneaked Kid when he was prepariong his attak on the fleet. SO how was he supposed to block ?

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
All that
You are just a sanji fan who's been wanting kid and law gone

I've been a fan of OP for 13 years now
Spending 10+ years or fewer years isn't the issue here

You will excuse and accept anything as long as it helps your Sanji agenda and whatever hopes

Stop trying to bring up bege and law as if you were happy with them during DR, WCI and Wano lol

Enjoy OP...hopefully Oda writes sanji like you want

Enough is enough :suresure:

Cute not true though since the Kidd pirates approached water belonging to the citizens of elbaf that Shanks grand fleet are allied with. This is the equivalent of someone visiting your door step without permission. So they had the right to shoot
Kid was just going there for some knowledge and Shanks told him to give him his shit and leave or fight.
I know they're pirates but Kid never had a choice to just sail away without giving up his hard earned shyt.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I still remember @Ven437 clowning Chinjao for a 500bil bounty. This bloke is confirmed a legendary pirate who clashed with both Garp and Roger. Midd, the rookie who beat Meme, can’t even initiate a single attack before getting negged by Shanks

Time to pay your respects, Chinjao is borderline Meme level. Midd can shove his bounty up his ass

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
Shanks treating that 3 billion trash like

WDM enemies? Villains? Antagonists? IDK from manga point to attack weakling instead of stronger is smart move. Cracker from WCI attacked Luffy, instead of Nami, and that became a reason why he Losed. It's true that SH usually never aimed for a weakiling specifically. Still I remember how in DressRosa arc SH made their goal to defeate Sugar first, who was a child.

I'm just saying that aiming on weakling didn't disrespect character at all.
Don't get the point. Nami being present means that luffy protected her since cracker most likely also tried attacking her.

So attacking her would serve 0 purpose since luffy was the obstacle in his way prevent anything happening to her. So this leads into more of a reasoning why cracker invested more time into taking luffy out lol

Never said it disrespected the character. All I said is that in this series your metal is tested when you go after the strong not the weak.

Zoro and luffy hated going through beas pirates since they were only concerned with kaido. Top dogs want to face top digs first and foremost above anything else.

Kidd on the other hand DESTROYED HIS ONLY MEANS OF FACING SHANKS PROPERLY BY DRSTROYING HIS OWN POWER SOURCE

And? Did he say lucky roo goin lose? And if you take that quote seriously you might as well take lucky roo thinking he ain't that strong seriously too you can't ignore one of the other :suresure:
He implied it .
When roo said let me handle it shanks implied lucky roo was underestimating kid by thinking he can handle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.