Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even like Kid but this chapter is a disaster for any One Piece reader. Basically Oda is telling you that he can make Shanks one shot any characters just because Shanks is his self insert. After beating Big Meme there is no way someone could One Shot Kid but Oda dropped this. I'm serious, it might be the worst chapter of One Piece.:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
At least it was a sneak attack but Man shanks always do sneaky stuff when angry he got the admiral in the back too.

Also, I think it’s time for Katakuri fans (formerly me) to admit that Oda has officially and definitively ruined Katakuri, taking away what made Katakuri unique (his future sight power) and giving it to a giant retard like Kaido and now giving it to Shanks also.

Like imagine Oda just started giving Phoenix fruits out to every top tier. Marco’s most unique trait would be flushed down the toilet. Or imagine if Oda introduced four Lunarian Pacifista in one Arc, King would no longer be unique and memorable if that happened.

You give Oda enough time, and he will invariably ruin every good creation he’s ever drawn. I guess Oda really decided he didn’t even care remotely about Katakuri anymore, lol.
Rayleigh literally said that among the strongest of the world, there are those who can see the future. What did you expect? Katakuri to be the only one? lmao

Damn just read the summary

So shanks pulls up on Wano for Teach smoke this man oozes chad like behavior
:steef:

Mad it had to be the homie Kid tho. It such brutal fashion too, piece of shit oda even went an dehyped the guys Kid one shots. Like why at that point??!!? Add meme smiling at the shit, an it’s looking like oda went towards spite. He completely lost control of this character, then toke it out on him smh.
:lusalty:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido had purpose in the story aside from making zoro WSS. You’ll not catch mihawk fighting 20 dudes
Kaidou's purpose was making Luffy, JoyBoy.
Mihawk's purpose was making Zoro, the WSS.

Mihawk barely shows up once in ever 100 chapters and here you are, crying about feats.

I am absolutely convinced that Oda will add the respect on his Strongest Title the way he did for Whitebeard and Kaidou, you're practically reading toilet paper if you think that will not happen lmfao.

That's the thing, m8.
I NEVER hide that I'm a Sanji fan and that Sanji hype makes me happy.
Imagine that.
Getting excited about your favorite character getting hype. Who would do such a thing, amirite?

But, then again, I like other characters.
And, let me tell you something interesting.
I was one of the few people actually DEFENDING Kid's participation during RoofPiece. I was hyped by his skull mecha thing. It looked dope as fuck.

But I've said that Kaido and Big Mom are filler Yonkos. That Shanks and Teach are the ones that matter.
The moment Law and Kid were put on their way, they were done. DONE.
It was PAINFULLY obvious.
But y'all got hooked on the siren song "new gen leader" BS Oda fed you during that garbage arc and lost sight of the grand scheme.

The MOMENT Aokiji completely DESTROYED Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, Nami made the comment about "those 3 were defeated all at once", and Robin stated about existing 3 admirals, it was painfully obvious Admirals vs Monster Trio was gonna be a thing.

If that wasn't enough, Oda made sure to create 2 Admirals TAILOR MADE for Zoro and Sanji after the TS.
Rooftop5 vs Gorosei was already a dead theory because, I'm sorry Killer fans, but Killer has NO BUSINESS having such a spotlight.

What else was there for Law and Kid?

Next time, learn to filter what's fake hype. Do it and MAYBE the reality check won't be so brutal like this chapter.
One Piece was ALWAYS about the Straw Hats.
Don't pretend to be surprised after 1000+ chapters.
We were saying this since day; this fandom needs to learn to separate their preferences from the reality of the story, a couple more fandoms are set to get reality checks and it will be equally as funny.
:kayneshrug:

He took a sneak attack L this is shanks that take a L there . Just like Kaido tookan L when he sneaked oden .
I do not respect sneaky stuff .
ONly clowns like you hype a coward attack like that .
I couldnt care less about hyping him.

My point was that you have to accept the defeat and move on and dont act like a little boy.

I have no reason to offend you like you did. You are angry i get it but sooner or later you have to accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.