Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt care less about hyping him.

My point was that you have to accept the defeat and move on and dont act like a little boy.

I have no reason to offend you like you did. You are angry i get it but sooner or later you have to accept it.
I am angry about how it went down . NOt kid being defeated.
Kid being sneaked !
Oda giving shanks his fleet so that he can sneak KId and end the fight quickly .
IM pissed about that !

This stomping happens post Wano arc, where supposedly all the New Gens including Kidd got a major PU.

And here they were, even before Wano arc happened.

Killer was already targetting Shanks.

It is as if, Kaido saved Kidd and Killer from early brutal game over. Thanks to Kaido, Kidd Pirates experienced good old summer camp in Onigashima first before their brutal defeat.

THE ONE SHOT IS REAL. SHANKS ONE SHOT KID AND KILLER. SHANKS FUTUR SIGHT IS REAL ! OMG ! SHANKS MASTER OF ALL HAKI . THIS IS THE BEST FEAT OF ONE PIECE . KID AND HIS CREW DOWN TO THE SEA DORRY AND BROGY REALLY DESTROYED THEIR SHIP EASILY . NARRATOR TALKING IS REAL. KID OUT OF THE STORY . AKAGAMI NO SHANKS LUFFY'S MODEL. THE REAL EMPERORS ARE TEACH, SHANKS,BAGGY AND LUFFY !

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
It is 100% a sneak attack .
There is no bigger sneak attack then attacking someone that is already attacking someone because he cant dodge or protect himself .
he wasnt already attacking anyone. shanks used future sight. shanks was on the coast. KIDD was coming towards shanks. How in the fuck can that be a sneak attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.