Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I still never got to experience a chapter where this whole forum had to collectively give Kidd his props. No matter what good moment he had, he was always still hated on. I’m heartbroken :catcry:
Sadly man, the only way that would ever happen if Kidd changed his name to Luffy, Shanks, Mihawk or Zoro. Or at least gets retconned after decades to have a God Zoan or something.

I don't think Vegeta ever got any wins especially before Super too, he was always the hype tool, the one getting worfed and playing underdog/catchup and thats what it feels like Kidd. Hes a hype too for Luffys opponents. Kaido wrecked Kidd way before Luffy got to fight him after all ofc.
Bakugo has always lived in the shadow of Deku too, never got to fight villains or even a solo villain fight and win as far as I remember. He did finally face Shigaraki recently and fucking died for it though lmfao!
Endeavour no matter how hard he tried too, was always in the shadow of All Might and had to BRUTALLY work hard for his wins and success. But All Might is the one the world worships and treasures despite what he does and Endeavour is permanently stained by his abusive past and mistakes and is struggling for redemption and acceptance by the public by comparison.

Kidd is like these characters but much worsely written unfortunately. He will always be in Luffys shadow unfortunately, (like Moria with Kaido ironically since Moria has a shadow fruit ofc lol) and Oda decided to sacrifice him to wank Shanks and setup Shanks as a MAJOR threat for Luffy, even before Luffy faces him and Oda has to worry about trying to make Shanks get serious and take down Luffy somehow.

This way, Luffy can see and find out how savage Shanks can be without seeing/experiencing it first hand and take him seriously too. It might even create a conflict between him and Shanks or worst of all, Luffy might not care, idk lol.

Theres a chance for Kidd to get amazingly growth/development from this, being stuck at Elbaf and forced to better himself, to be humbled, learn and be more rational and smarter, but I doubt it will happen too. If it does though, it will be fantastic depending, especially for his characters and fans of his like us too.

Oda really doesnt like Luffy having anyone threaten his ambitions/goals, no "truly equal rivals" or whatever, he must make Luffy SHINE way above them and this whole Joyboy Nika reveal has cemented that immenselt more than ever before now.

Well kidd did pull gun on shanks and his fleet… shanks just saw the future and stopped it lol
Yeah a railgun and he was gonna destroy the fleet as Shanks saw, so Shanks shut it down immediately. But he still didn't want to kill Kidd. Unless Kidd tries to crush some innocents/civilians/friends of Shanks directly or his crew try to take some hostage and or shoot them dead, Shanks is not gonna kll him. Shanks will not kill him unless its absolute necessary.

I was thinking more of actual pistols though like the ones the bandits were using vs Shanks and co and the ones the RHP use too ofc lol. Guns can so easily take a life and from a distance and at such speed too. A gunshot to the head is all it can take or the heart ofc or w/e. Thats why Shanks takes them so seriously too and he proved it when Roux shot that bandit dead instantly without hesitation too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanks literally jumped from the coast towards Kid's ship in order to deliver his attack.

How is that considered sneak attack? I don't understand your logic.

Kid is NOT attacking someone else. The event that Kid attacks Shanks' subordinate crews will happen in the future, not right now.
He did it when kid was preparing his attack this is how .

I've said it since before Redon gave us his beautiful summary: Shanks would come out without a scratch. Well, I underestimated it: here we see Kid and Killer literally one shot with a single blow.

The part on the devastation of the ship is of a unique sadness, they sink right into the sea with what remains of the Victoria Punk...if the chapter that introduced Kaido emanated power, this emanates an absurd charge and, personally, leaves me with a double one, sincere sadness: such a severe punishment for pirates had never been seen in the whole manga, complete with a broken dream, and it makes us understand that the end is near, more than ever.

I don't know what people will think, it will be a divisive chapter, for me it is already a masterpiece. Call me fanboy, I don't care. Chapeau...

Sadly man, the only way that would ever happen if Kidd changed his name to Luffy, Shanks, Mihawk or Zoro. Or at least gets retconned after decades to have a God Zoan or something.

I don't think Vegeta ever got any wins especially before Super too, he was always the hype tool, the one getting worfed and playing underdog/catchup and thats what it feels like Kidd. Hes a hype too for Luffys opponents. Kaido wrecked Kidd way before Luffy got to fight him after all ofc.
Bakugo has always lived in the shadow of Deku too, never got to fight villains or even a solo villain fight and win as far as I remember. He did finally face Shigaraki recently and fucking died for it though lmfao!
Endeavour no matter how hard he tried too, was always in the shadow of All Might and had to BRUTALLY work hard for his wins and success. But All Might is the one the world worships and treasures despite what he does and Endeavour is permanently stained by his abusive past and mistakes and is struggling for redemption and acceptance by the public by comparison.

Kidd is like these characters but much worsely written unfortunately. He will always be in Luffys shadow unfortunately, (like Moria with Kaido ironically since Moria has a shadow fruit ofc lol) and Oda decided to sacrifice him to wank Shanks and setup Shanks as a MAJOR threat for Luffy, even before Luffy faces him and Oda has to worry about trying to make Shanks get serious and take down Luffy somehow.

This way, Luffy can see and find out how savage Shanks can be without seeing/experiencing it first hand and take him seriously too. It might even create a conflict between him and Shanks or worst of all, Luffy might not care, idk lol.

Theres a chance for Kidd to get amazingly growth/development from this, being stuck at Elbaf and forced to better himself, to be humbled, learn and be more rational and smarter, but I doubt it will happen too. If it does though, it will be fantastic depending, especially for his characters and fans of his like us too.

Oda really doesnt like Luffy having anyone threaten his ambitions/goals, no "truly equal rivals" or whatever, he must make Luffy SHINE way above them and this whole Joyboy Nika reveal has cemented that immenselt more than ever before now.

Yeah a railgun and he was gonna destroy the fleet as Shanks saw, so Shanks shut it down immediately. But he still didn't want to kill Kidd. Unless Kidd tries to crush some innocents/civilians/friends of Shanks directly or his crew try to take some hostage and or shoot them dead, Shanks is not gonna kll him. Shanks will not kill him unless its absolute necessary.

I was thinking more of actual pistols though like the ones the bandits were usig vs Shanks and co and the ones the RHP use too ofc lol. Guns can so easily take a life and from a distance and at such speed too. A gunshot to the head is all it can take or the heart ofc or w/e. Thats why Shanks takes them so seriously too and he proved it when Roux shot that bandit dead instantly without hesitation too.
Vegeta had some Ws bro. I think lol….

Status
Not open for further replies.