Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
are we forgeting coo never work in moment like that ??
Tell this to luffy who have fs but got sneaked by the cp0 guy ?
Or when aokiji got sneaked by jozu ?

Coo is a plot device only use when convenient .

NO I hate coward stuff . I legit hate that oda always make shanks do his cool stuff in a cowardly way .
Why not let them fight fairly ?
This is all we wanted !
But no !
Oda had to create a situatio where kid will ahve to target the fleet giving shanks an oportunity to sneak him .
WOW
IM pissed yes .
This suck!
I was also pissed when Kaido beat oden this way .
my dude what are you even saying at this point, how old are you? Are you sure you're old enough to be on the internet? :suresure:

Anyway cheers, you can keep coping at this point, I'll keep reveling in the absolute meltdown y'all are going through right now :myman:

Damn just read the summary

So shanks pulls up on Wano for Teach smoke this man oozes chad like behavior
:steef:

Mad it had to be the homie Kid tho. It such brutal fashion too, piece of shit oda even went an dehyped the guys Kid one shots. Like why at that point??!!? Add meme smiling at the shit, an itโ€™s looking like oda went towards spite. He completely lost control of this character, then toke it out on him smh.
:lusalty:
Kidd pirates beg for Yonko mercy twice
Pathetic
Theyre unlucky coz Shanks aint as stupid as linlin

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
he wasnt already attacking anyone. shanks used future sight. shanks was on the coast. KIDD was coming towards shanks. How in the fuck can that be a sneak attack?
shanks is actually a rogue class and he rolled a nat20 on kidd, so he didn't see his giant sky splitting attack coming at him :lulz:

My man, I hope nobody actually believes they are dead. This is One Piece, this is Oda. You're not coping or being delusional, just seeing clearly.

He'll appear again in the story for sure, but for now, he's done.
People are probably trolling if they actually say they're dead

Yeah probably tho I do still have some hope kid gets back up to beat at least Beckman

Also while obviously not exactly the same at all since kid pirates and their ship getting fucked up doesn't seem to be a fake out at all
I do think similar to how it seemed all hope was lost against the big mom pirates but the strawhats survived kid can do the same

I do think kid had to prove himself in some short of way even tho they stil obviously wont win
Kinda how the heart pirates had a few seconds to flex before teach and co kicked them up

Not exactly a repeat but he will struggle heavily against kizaru. Its clear oda has not given up his underdog narrative for luffy based on whats happening on egghead
With all due respect. The current struggle is damn near impossible (Flame on mode) for anyone given the damage Luffy can dish out. Unless you think Kaido was some sort of chump.

It is 100% a sneak attack .
There is no bigger sneak attack then attacking someone that is already attacking someone because he cant dodge or protect himself .
Shanks literally jumped from the coast towards Kid's ship in order to deliver his attack.

How is that considered sneak attack? I don't understand your logic.

Kid is NOT attacking someone else. The event that Kid attacks Shanks' subordinate crews will happen in the future, not right now.

my dude what are you even saying at this point, how old are you? Are you sure you're old enough to be on the internet? :suresure:

Anyway cheers, you can keep coping at this point, I'll keep reveling in the absolute meltdown y'all are going through right now :myman:
probably much older then you so much older that I can see crap writing when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.