Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou's purpose was making Luffy, JoyBoy.
Mihawk's purpose was making Zoro, the WSS.

Mihawk barely shows up once in ever 100 chapters and here you are, crying about feats.

I am absolutely convinced that Oda will add the respect on his Strongest Title the way he did for Whitebeard and Kaidou, you're practically reading toilet paper if you think that will not happen lmfao.
Lets see, fwiw at least i like his design and sword so would love to see oda use them.

First of all very sexy use of future sight by Oda, Also My God this is even worse than I thought…. One Attack? Has Kid even grown since his first fight with Kaido?
He literally did not. NO haki feats whatsoever, his DF awakening sucks major ass. It doesn't do anything.
His most powerful attack did nothing to Big Mom, she was sliming and laughing after getting hit by it. The attack could barely push her through the hole.
Although granted, it was a danger to a fleet of fodder, but alas.

Also, I think it’s time for Katakuri fans (formerly me) to admit that Oda has officially and definitively ruined Katakuri, taking away what made Katakuri unique (his future sight power) and giving it to a giant retard like Kaido and now giving it to Shanks also.

Like imagine Oda just started giving Phoenix fruits out to every top tier. Marco’s most unique trait would be flushed down the toilet. Or imagine if Oda introduced four Lunarian Pacifista in one Arc, King would no longer be unique and memorable if that happened.

You give Oda enough time, and he will invariably ruin every good creation he’s ever drawn. I guess Oda really decided he didn’t even care remotely about Katakuri anymore, lol.
Because powercreep happen ,
Future sight ? Lol everyone and their mother have like kaido
Advanced coc ? Lol watch oda draw nami or. Ussop have advanced coc for lol

That why I say kaiod will be new doflimingo/katakuri powercreep victim.
‘Heck base greenbull durability >> base kaido body and greenbull is human
Shanks one shot Kidd while kaiod or big mom can’t do that .

Powercreep train will hit harder .

Sneak attack my ass dude, are you forgetting CoO is a thing? Kidd knew shanks was there, and the fact he lacks something like future sight to see it ahead, or the fact he uses neither Ryuo or AdCoC in general just shows he's weak and isn't fit to stand among emperors. You literally cannot handle the fact he got one tapped and you're looking for every excuse to pretend it didn't count, like holy shit man :lawsigh:
are we forgeting coo never work in moment like that ??
Tell this to luffy who have fs but got sneaked by the cp0 guy ?
Or when aokiji got sneaked by jozu ?

Coo is a plot device only use when convenient .

NO I hate coward stuff . I legit hate that oda always make shanks do his cool stuff in a cowardly way .
Why not let them fight fairly ?
This is all we wanted !
But no !
Oda had to create a situatio where kid will ahve to target the fleet giving shanks an oportunity to sneak him .
WOW
IM pissed yes .
This suck!
I was also pissed when Kaido beat oden this way .

Status
Not open for further replies.