Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full body contact and no cut. You're on to something, keep going and you might find that Zoro has a dozen of attacks that don't cut. :crazwhat:
This might be Zoros next power up. I've said before that the key to beat King and the Seraphim probably lies within being able to attack internally. It's possible to attack externally but it's MUCH MUCH harder. Sabo seems to have mastered external force (crush Bastille) and internal (the arena) to a great extent. Dragon HYPE!

imho this is not the greatest annihilation in One Piece, Sabaody treatment for strawhats was much worse, at least Shanks seems to go all out to prevent a disaster from Kid attack

Powerscalers claim how the WSS title doesn't mean anything because there are no strong swordsmen so Mihawk had no real competition, but when Oda shows strong swordsmen they just deny them being swordsmen.

Anyone who reaches this desperately for a fictional character has to be a loser irl.
Let me honest Shanks attack wasnt that impressive it is just MID trash, which prove that bounty are not related to strenght but influnce:suresure:

GODHAWK >> SHANKS:milaugh:

Someone posted a tweet with a poster of the anime, which was fine.
Then came some other moron who seemed to make it their lifes goal to insult everything Sanji this morning and started with the poster.
Others replied to the moron to defend annnnnd then it became the usual mosh pit.
A fan fiction reader/writer????who thinks Sanji will get coc is calling people “moron” zero self awareness there buddy

This is the worst defeat out of any character, nobody would have expected this. Oda said fuck you to Kid and spat on his face. What’s up with Killer dying in the crossfire? That’s supposed to be a meme. This is so sad honestly.

seems 1080 got leaked already:

- The Red Hair Pirates are having a party celebrating their win
- Suddenly a huge slash is seen above them and the giant tree on Elbaf is cut
- Shanks has a frightened look on his face
- We see that the one sending the slash was Mihawk standing on a boat outside Elbaf
- The tree starts to fall, but before it can hit the ground it turns into millions of small blocks
- This is Buggy's doing, he awakened his devil fruit
- Shanks uses CoC to scare them away, but Mihawk slashes the haki into pieces, saying 'there is nothing I can't cut'
- Shanks tells his men it's better to run, this is not the time and place for this fight
- Buggy turns the entire island into small cubes and the Red Hair Pirates fall into the sea
- Crocodile then turns the sea into quicksand and the Red Hair Pirate are consumed by it
- Mihawk says Red Hair always was a pushover, Crocodile says next stop is Egghead
- Chapter ends with Buggy saying he will be King of the Pirates!!
:endthis:
Buggy doesn't care about PK or one piece.

TV Anime Climax
Lay waste to the old era~! "New Generation"
Sovereigns Kaido and Big Mum! Pirates that will the shoulder the next generation threaten their most sinister pirate alliance!!
Final Battle!!
Prepare yourselves for the climax!! xxxx 3 "Must Watch!" episodes of the Wano Country Arc!!

the "xxxx" bit is the text that I can't make sense of.
Think it's referring to two directors working together on those 3 episodes but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.