Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Vivre Card :

The Name of Roger’s Sword is Ace !
It's one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords !!
"A single swing of Roger's sword, Ace(Supreme Grade), can cause huge shock wave!!"

- Skill 6:
Two Sword Style【 Takanami ( Hawk Wave ) 】:
Zoro slashes forward in waves while swinging his two swords. This attack has a very wide range and is effective when attacking multiple enemies at the same time!!

- Skill 11:
Two Sword Style【 Sai Kuru ( Rhino Cycle ) 】:

From a rhinoceros stance with two swords held in opposite hands, he spins around to generate a shockwave that blasts away all enemies around you!

@Sentinel @Playa4321 @Geo @MarineHQ @CbShadow @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Aknolagon @ShishioIsBack @Seraphoenix
:endthis:
oh nooo Airbar bros :josad:

It's not necessarily what will happen, Kid is based on a real pirate who is unlucky. I think Kid is finished.
Y'all just have agendas and recency bias.

Think about it like this. When Shanks was 27, his bounty was little over 1 billion. Shanks only became a yonko 6 years ago.

Kid is currently 23. If we use Shanks as an example, characters in OP can grow in strength well into their middle age. Kid is already a 3 billion berry pirate.
Hence him surpassing Shanks is not a question of "if", its a question of "when".

Kid losing one fight doesn't undo the chapters upon chapters of build up that the worst gen have received. Specifically the captain trio.

Anyways, Oda can write deaths. Look at the oden flashback, or Ace and whitebeard. Kid's ship being destroyed isn't a death. His story isn't over. And I'm not just "coping". I dare any of you to make a cohesive argument why this chapter is the end of Kid's story.

No, you are butthurt that Luffy wont ever be able to beat Mihawk. :goyea:
Why would I lie to you bro? It’d be easier for me to say “no fuck Mihawk, he’s vista’s rival” like every other idiot does. I’m of the belief he’s top tier yonko level with a good chance of beating shanks. In my mind they’re equal, so don’t be so close minded and rigid in the way you label people, there is a lot of nuance when it comes to having opinions.

No, you are butthurt that Luffy wont ever be able to beat Mihawk. :goyea:
Luffy has already beat Kaido who doesn't even Consider Mihawk any closer to Shanks or Oden. Worlds strongest Creature > WSS( only zolo cares about the title). You'll never get laid with brainless talks like this pal. You sound very close to the guys that are admitted to a mental institution. You think you are cool with mad talks but you are a joke and nobody will ever take you seriously. No girl would want to be touched by you at this rate.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Feel him? Lol, Luffy hasn't even made one use of haki since coming to Egghead. He knows if he does, Egghead would be destroyed.
Nobody leaves their pal 4 v 1 if they're strong. He left S bear because S bear wouldhave rekt Zolo.
zoro and luffy was fighting with the same rival

Why would I lie to you bro? It’d be easier for me to say “no fuck Mihawk, he’s vista’s rival” like every other idiot does. I’m of the belief he’s top tier yonko level with a good chance of beating shanks. In my mind they’re equal, so don’t be so close minded and rigid in the way you label people, there is a lot of nuance when it comes to having opinions.
Eos Luffy and Eos Zoro > Shanks and Mihawk
It’s been teased since the beginning
How can anyone deny this lmao
Luffy will be strongest among them
I always loved the parallel between Shanks/Mihawk and Luffy/Zoro
This why both have a special place within the crew and have kingly ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.