Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why would I lie to you bro? It’d be easier for me to say “no fuck Mihawk, he’s vista’s rival” like every other idiot does. I’m of the belief he’s top tier yonko level with a good chance of beating shanks. In my mind they’re equal, so don’t be so close minded and rigid in the way you label people, there is a lot of nuance when it comes to having opinions.
It's better to make peace now with the fact that only one guy is capable of beating Mihawk and it isnt Luffy than being butthurt later.
There is no such thing as opinion on WSS above Shanks. You can either accept it as a fact or cope about it. Which shall it be?

Luffy has already beat Kaido who doesn't even Consider Mihawk any closer to Shanks or Oden. Worlds strongest Creature > WSS( only zolo cares about the title). You'll never get laid with brainless talks like this pal. You sound very close to the guys that are admitted to a mental institution. You think you are cool with mad talks but you are a joke and nobody will ever take you seriously. No girl would want to be touched by you at this rate.
Luffy has failed to beat a child version of Zoro's opponent.
Forget about Luffy beating Mihawk. He aint that guy, Keko-chan.

I feel like with some Kid fans like you it's always "he's gonna be back, he's gonna be okay" he's gonna "he's gonna" And this since the beginning of the new world. And now we see where it is. Honestly, he's a failed character.
but that's literally what happened

he got wrecked by kaido

then he got stronger, fought on the roof, and beat BM with Law

Why is this time any different? Because the narrator? That happened to Luffy. Because his ship was destroyed? that happened to Luffy as well.

No, what it is is that some people have an agenda against him and just want him to be dead and gone. But that just isn't what happened this chapter.

Shanks one shots a 3 billion pirate with his right hand man making sure they were 100%

While poophawk can't one shot Marco's underling who probably has a bounty of less than a billion

Even he could not even one shots the exhausted and tortured Daz bones:gokulaugh:

Neither Crocodile, Jozu, Buggy and neither the pre ts hakiless Luffy and all this using the black blade which is made of haki and the haki is supposed to bypass the powers of the devil fruits lol

But as usual the clown poophawktards all they know how to spam is a title and live in denial every time Oda shows the greatness of Shanks

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Shanks one shots a 3 billion pirate with his right hand man making sure they were 100%

While poophawk can't one shot Marco's underling who probably has a bounty of less than a billion

Even he could not even one shots the exhausted and tortured Daz bones:gokulaugh:

Neither Crocodile, Jozu, Buggy and neither the pre ts hakiless Luffy and all this using the black blade which is made of haki and the haki is supposed to bypass the powers of the devil fruits lol

But as usual the clown poophawktards all they know how to spam is a title and live in denial every time Oda shows the greatness of Shanks
we know than vista is stronger than captain kidd:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.