Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Imagine thinking Law wont be discarded like trash to wank next big baddie Teach
I know you don't like law and i agree that he's going to get owned by blackbeard, but he already had a dramatically better showing than Kidd. Even when he loses we know which one oda likes more lmao

Its not about faith or thinking he is gone forever. Its the complete disrespect here which triggers me. Oda completely destroyed everything Kid stands for, crushing his dream completely, before even trolls him by explicity saying "he is 100% fit" and "shanks fleet is the weakest of the yonkos", making his crew begging, giving the RPs, getting one shot, destroying the Victoria Punk like its nothing... Thats just completely shitting on Kid and his crew.
I'm Kid's fan too, but I will say that what should happened in Wano. So this is fair. From plot point it's time for people to die or beign destroyed - this is final saga. Kid was showed good from Archipelago Sabaodi, but he aimed on probably "weakest" Younko, who actually was the strongest one. Was it bad choice or not from plot point we will see in the future, depending on Shanks role in story.

Status
Not open for further replies.