Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Oda would need to invest a lot of time, panel and story into Kid and his crew for that. His behavior before doesnt imply this in my opinion. I hope he does, but Odas behavior so far is a pure insult in that direction.
Yeah i agree it's unlikely to happen in this case especially since oda isn't particularly known for giving enough time for side characters. Like even assuming he returns in some capacity this chapter will remain forever honestly

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Shanks allied Captains are stated to be scrubs compared to other yonko allied captains

So for example one of the Yonko allied captains under Blackbeard is PEACHBEARD

Peachbeard has a 50 million berry bounty and was defeated by CIVILIANS… Like literal civilians beat a yonko allied captain

Shanks’ men are weaker than this Peachbeard guy
Holy shit you're right :rolaugh:

Ok, if Shanks is just hypetool for BB it is wrong move. But if Shanks is Aizen, and he is actually real Luffy's enemy, than it is different story. I believe that Shanks wants to crush Pirates Dreams by destroying source of Pirates Power, - the One Piece, for that case he used Luffy to find it. So everything depends on plot and what next will going on.
And Blackbeard is actually a good guy that just goes to extreme methods to stop Shanks from achieving his goal!! :suresure:

I can dig that. Law has helped Luffy, been with him for a long ass time, so to die when Luffy's not around is not happening. He may as well sacrifice himself for Luffy's cause after learning about the will of D. in the final war. He can still be a sword member. He has many unfinished plots as compared to Kidd who had none.
That and the SHs need a planner and tactician. Law fits that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.