Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Man

i can't wait to see Mihawk fight seriously against somebody
This is like wishing for your dad to come back after 15 years but something tells me Blackbeard Pirates vs Red Hair Pirates will not go as everyone imagines it to be.

Blackbeard is definitely planning some bullshit + 10th Titanic Captain can by anywhere from Veteran to Admiral level character.

I genuinely think Cross Guild is bumping into BBP vs RHP and they stand by RHP side.

I

Indigo

Shanks => Mihawk. The difference is minimal that anyone can win, that is the reality.
Then you agree that Mihawk should be capable of doing something pretty similar to what Shanks just did, even if you think Shanks is slight ahead

and you also should consider that Zoro will surpass Mihawk by EoS, so Zoro would be even closer or even above Shanks

Shanks Haki > any one alive

you can deny it for all I care
Mihawkbros will deny because haki is part of swordsmanship (and I agree that it is part of swordsmanship)

However, I'm also certain Shanks haki is at the top (that's how he has been portrayed) and we haven't seen everything yet, it has to be clarified

Seth

โ€Ž
Iโ€™m starting to think shanks will beat BB and be the final hurdle for Laughtale and like a test to Luffy.
Same.

I always hated the idea of BB defeating Shanks. Shanks is literally the biggest walking counter to BB's existence. There is no DF BB can disable for Shanks to not use. Shanks is pure Haki profficiency which should be a hard counter to Blackbeard who will heavily rely on DFs.

Shanks is the best "worldview" test to Luffy. Blackbeard is just evil bastard. Shanks actually challenges the logic behind Luffy's actions.

Then you agree that Mihawk should be capable of doing something pretty similar to what Shanks just did, even if you think Shanks is slight ahead

and you also should consider that Zoro will surpass Mihawk by EoS, so Zoro would be even closer or even above Shanks
Yeah, I do. I just hate fanboys who says that Mihawk is far stronger, being able to High diff or even mid diff Emperors as Kaido. Shishio is one of them.

Shanks haki is something else man even the after effect had most of his crew knocked out

The man breathes conqueror's haki

I wanna see Dragon and Mihawk pop off on someone. Maybe even Mihawk overwhelming current Zoro would work, without completely defeating him so he stays to his word in east blue.

Beyond them I want to see Beckman and Shiryu pop off as well, they probably will when their crews inevitable engage in a clash, as Shanks has expressed interest in monitoring his movement while Blackbeard is avoiding the obvious spots for a reason.

Blackbeard wants to get an upperhand and gain a way to corner Shanks, he probably thinks he can't beat him yet, but when he does look to corner Shanks that's when we will know that their time to fight has come, imo.

Mihawkbros will deny because haki is part of swordsmanship (and I agree that it is part of swordsmanship)

However, I'm also certain Shanks haki is at the top (that's how he has been portrayed) and we haven't seen everything yet, it has to be clarified
we havent seen any haki feat from Mihawk yet.Stop making headcannon about who has the better haki.

Shanks Haki > any one alive

you can deny it for all I care
That is an assumption
I'd say Mihawks CoA and CoO is stronger

CoC not sure but CoC is a fundamental sword skill right? Shanks has best CoC showings but then again best comes last.

I'd say King of Hell is insane CoC showing as well.

Mihawk being a Kingly ambition and not Shanks suggests Mihawks CoC > Shanks

Plus WSS is far bigger ambition than Merely Yonko..I'd say both have equally strong CoC.

But then again you can always do a YouTube poll for validation ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Btw did Shanks turn off his CoC against Mihawk?

Prime Shanks with 2 arms ~ Mihawk
WSS Mihawk > Shanks

Narrative
Hype
Portrayal
Data books
Logic

Everything suggests that
And crying Vista as a means to escape that tells me everything I need to know.
Not crying about Vista, that is the best antifeat Mihawk has, you hurts you. Mihawk is a fraud, his hype is compared to 13 years younger Shanks, not even prime.

Shanks haki is something else man even the after effect had most of his crew knocked out

I wanna see Dragon and Mihawk pop off on someone. Maybe even Mihawk overwhelming current Zoro would work, without completely defeating him so he stays to his word in east blue.

Beyond them I want to see Beckman and Shiryu pop off as well, they probably will when their crews inevitable engage in a clash, as Shanks has expressed interest in monitoring his movement while Blackbeard is avoiding the obvious spots for a reason.

Blackbeard wants to get an upperhand and gain a way to corner Shanks, he probably thinks he can't beat him yet, but when he does look to corner Shanks that's when we will know that their time to fight has come, imo.
I'd say Zoro and Shanks have shown the most overwhelming CoC.

Luffys CoC seems pretty ordinary compared to Zoro..just basic ass run of a mill sky split stuff.

Seth

โ€Ž

Mihawk will showcase a lot too.

I wouldn't root too hard for Dragon. He might be decent but the agenda of him being among top 5 living is dead to me.

Dude seems to be a pacifist.