Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Damn, I did say these fodder crews may be Orlumbus level at best but what the fuck is this? I feel like I insulted Orlumbus now.
Not in terms of power but in standing, it's like Shanks is Akainu and those three are Zotto, Stalker and Rokkaku.

gif online
Its explained in the chapter. Shanks defends weak crews willing to bear his flag. Killer also pointed out that there are stronger captains not shown.

I love that some of them even insult him lol

Its explained in the chapter. Shanks defends weak crews willing to bear his flag. Killer also pointed out that there are stronger captains not shown.

I love that some of them even insult him lol
Oh, I do understand that much. I was just overestimating what they were. I was sure they might end up at least trying to look threatening instead of literally just being pure jokes.

you at least 1000 more post like this to go to sleep with dry eyes

stfu and suck Shanks fans mighty dick like a good bitch

this week I'm gonna fuck Mihawk fans for real
Why you so angry dude?
Does more oda confirms Shanks is below Mihawk with every thing he does..the more it pisses you off?

That is called unhealthy obsession
I can not think of a fan base who has eaten more Ls than Shanks fans and all because of "Shanks is not weaker than Mihawk" obsession.

That had become new flat earth opinion
In a semi ideal world this this latest chapter should kill the debate

We literally saw Shanks fight
He is the purest of pure swordsman using AdvCoC which is the most obvious stat for a pure swordsman

If you had any integrity you'd give up at this point

Obviously, law has done better than kidd..

And, that's why everyone was expecting kidd to stand some ground or push shanks a bit....

But.....๐Ÿคญ
Yes, but imho the fact that Kidd had already lost that bad means that Law won't. It would be repetitive and against Oda's compulsion to the unexpected.

Also, this could push BB against Shanks, because now Shanks has the RPGs.

This is a prediction of course. Maybe Law will just lose like Kidd.

@Shimotsuki Ghostly @lee33

Here it is. Oda is finally back. I was afraid that he will give Shanks the Big Mom/Kaido treatment, but no! He exceeded my wildest imaginations!
I expected something like this from Shanks; He is cool if you are good, but can destroy you in seconds if he gets angry.

Kid could never win in a close range fight.
Kid can be a good support in a fight, like he supported Law. It is what it is.

So far, enjoying post Wano One Piece.
@BleakAsh This is what I wanted from One Piece. It always had the potential, but for some reasons, Oda was holding back.

Why you so angry dude?
Does more oda confirms Shanks is below Mihawk with every thing he does..the more it pisses you off?

That is called unhealthy obsession
I can not think of a fan base who has eaten more Ls than Shanks fans and all because of "Shanks is not weaker than Mihawk" obsession.

That had become new flat earth opinion
In a semi ideal world this this latest chapter should kill the debate

We literally saw Shanks fight
He is the purest of pure swordsman using AdvCoC which is the most obvious stat for a pure swordsman

If you had any integrity you'd give up at this point
Mihawk couldnt even 1 shot Vista, Jozu, Crocodile, Mr 1, Luffy, Buggy.

Shanks Bounty > Mihawk's
Shanks feat > Mihawk
Shanks Haki > Mihawk.