Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
cause SWORD SKILL is ALL WSS is
manga proved it

I really don't have the time to do Shanks Vs Mihawk fan
this is Shanks week
5% of ultra cry babies who wank to wank Mihawk base on someone else feats will not get my attention
What is sword skill?
Lmaoo Dragon Damnation?

Sword skill literally means having strongest Haki
How would someone with better Haki have less sword skill?

I really loved the chapter, Shanks had no mercy for Kid like a real pirate but I agree that Oda is definitely rushing too much
Wouldnt consider it rushing tbh. Kid and Law are not true Rivals of Luffy. Law was reduced to an ally the moment he couldnt defeat Doflamingo and needed Luffy's help. Both Kid and Law were official non-competitors when they had to defeat BM together in order to help Luffy defeat Kaido alone.

Then you have the pure fact that they are not MCs, while BB and Shanks have fundamental ties to the MC. It happening now is a good thing, especially while we still probably have a year plus on Egghead, and still seemingly have Fullalead and Elbaf to tackle before Lodestar/Laugh Tale.

Tons of things still happening, Kid losing is a very small part of that.

Wait wait wait wait are you dumb enough to say what Shanks did in last chapter was NOT a sword skill lmao??

A technique literally from his sword? @Red Admiral

Is Ashura or Tatsumaki not a sword skill either?

What about Dragon Damnation?

Why do you guys become more desperate as manga progresses rather than just admitting Mihawk > Shanks

We can have such great discourse after that. Both guys could be above Roger too.

Does Shanks really have to be strongest guy through the stupidest of mental gymnastics

Liking that the Shanks-Teach plot is finally here, it was obvious that Law and Kid would be hypetools for the real big-shots and give Shanks, Luffy and Teach the same Road Poneglyph, as now they basically fight for the last one.

Seems Shanks will go after Teach, as he was already planing to set sail for something before Kid showed up.

Liked that Garp is setting sail to Hachinosu and Teach isnt there, would be good to get some Rocks info from Garp.

Wonder if York is iin contact with BBP, and If they are after Hancock Seraphin
Post automatically merged:

Liking that the Shanks-Teach plot is finally here, it was obvious that Law and Kid would be hypetools for the real big-shots and give Shanks, Luffy and Teach the same Road Poneglyph, as now they basically fight for the last one.

Seems Shanks will go after Teach, as he was already planing to set sail for something before Kid showed up.

Liked that Garp is setting sail to Hachinosu and Teach isnt there, would be good to get some Rocks info from Garp.

Wonder if York is iin contact with BBP, and If they are after Hancock Seraphin

Damn, I did say these fodder crews may be Orlumbus level at best but what the fuck is this? I feel like I insulted Orlumbus now.
Not in terms of power but in standing, it's like Shanks is Akainu and those three are Zotto, Stalker and Rokkaku.

gif online