Chapter Discussion This chapter proved Shanks is not a "true" swordsman

Oda is old he straight up said he use op fan sites to remember shit you expect me to believe something he wrote over 20 years ago he still remembers
Ofc he does lmao.
It's humanly impossible to remember everything at once.
I myself has to go through books before exams even though I have studied that weeks ago already.

So you're legit admitting that you can't use the argument you're trying to use lmao
I use manga facts no matter how stupid it looks to you
shanks has better feats than mihawk
im trolling about zolo>midhawk
Mihawk >zolo
I don’t see zolo beating buggy yet

Law clears both based on portrayal

Never called mihawk fodder compared to shanks, just said shanks very likely got way stronger since they fought considering he became a yonko afterwards and posseses the highest level of haki in the story.
The problem is that there's no reason to single out Shanks for having gotten way stronger, while believing that Mihawk remained stagnant for whatever reason.

If Shanks has become so much stronger and surpassed Mihawk, then Mihawk should want to challenge him even more instead of rejecting his offer. What you're suggesting would make Mihawk a massive fraud who accepts an untrue title. You're free to believe that's the case I guess

Wh
The problem is that there's no reason to single out Shanks for having gotten way stronger, while believing that Mihawk remained stagnant for whatever reason.

If Shanks has become so much stronger and surpassed Mihawk, then Mihawk should want to challenge him even more instead of rejecting his offer. What you're suggesting would make Mihawk a massive fraud who accepts an untrue title. You're free to believe that's the case I guess
What has mihawk done to become stronger shanks been grinding mihawk been gardening 👩‍🌾

I use manga facts no matter how stupid it looks to you
shanks has better feats than mihawk
im trolling about zolo>midhawk
Mihawk >zolo
I don’t see zolo beating buggy yet

Law clears both based on portrayal
More like you're trolling about everything :suresure:

What has mihawk done to become stronger shanks been grinding mihawk been gardening 👩‍🌾
Who tf has Shanks actually fought in a real battle that we know of lmao

Haki's supposed to bloom in extreme situations, right? I wonder who Shanks fought to get his haki so strong....Oh I know! It's either Mihawk or Lord of the Coast :milaugh:

Im not suggesting that, mihawk and shanks fought in the past we dont know who won, years later shanks becomes a yonko so im inclined to think he got more powerful but as far as ive seen mihawk just sits in his castle and not doing much, he probably is stronger then what he was then just like shanks, but shanks op haki introduced since the first chapters of the series, introducing mihawk as having better haki then shanks only after 1100 chapters at least doesn't fit well imo.

Mihawk said he didn't challenge him because he doesn't want to fight one armed man and he lost the arm before he became a yonko irc.
Post automatically merged:

More like you're trolling about everything :suresure:

Who tf has Shanks actually fought in a real battle that we know of lmao

Haki's supposed to bloom in extreme situations, right? I wonder who Shanks fought to get his haki so strong....Oh I know! It's either Mihawk or Lord of the Coast :milaugh:
He fought kaido as far as we know....
Also clashed with old WB and probably fought him.

Last edited:
My bro says the same shit. You need help is all I can say until Oda shows you Mihawk schooling Zoro again
Hasn’t happened so keep waiting zolo fans worried about shanks>mihawk
Y’all should be worried about mohawk getting on panel feats because if his first 1v1 panel fight is losing to zolo it’s over