General & Others So what was the point of Kidd defeating Big Mom then?

Realistically, it’s because oda likely didn’t plan on kid even being in wano.

Oda probably planned on Big Mom and Kaido to get separate arcs; however, realizing he didn’t want to write that he combined it. Seeing how odas initial plan was Doffy being Kaidos powerful ally it makes sense if Luffy and Law vs Kaido and Doffy was the initial plan. Then when oda decided to make wano the end of both wanos he just slapdashed Kid in it with no build up to make big moms defeat logical for the arc. And now that he’s kinda pointless going forward oda just killed him off

I remember when I asked why is Big Mom in Wano for, yall told me so that she can get defeated by the new generation Kid/Law and it will lead to somewhere. So now she is defeated, then Oda's next incoherent idea is to have Kidd get one shotted by Shanks. So this is the plan yall told me will lead to somewhere?

Probably to keep the hierarchical narrative of Luffy, Law, and Kidd being >>> everyone else in the New Era. :pepecorn:

Realistically, it’s because oda likely didn’t plan on kid even being in wano.

Oda probably planned on Big Mom and Kaido to get separate arcs; however, realizing he didn’t want to write that he combined it. Seeing how odas initial plan was Doffy being Kaidos powerful ally it makes sense if Luffy and Law vs Kaido and Doffy was the initial plan. Then when oda decided to make wano the end of both wanos he just slapdashed Kid in it with no build up to make big moms defeat logical for the arc. And now that he’s kinda pointless going forward oda just killed him off
He made up his mind on Kidd being in Wano when Kaido was introduced.

The real question is what was the original plan before that
Luffy solos Kaido, Law vs Doflamingo, and Kidd takes on Shanks?

So Oda just reverted back to his original plan for Kidd regardless of the fact that Wano made it awkward with Killer being too sympathetic and Kidd's feats against Big Mom

I remember when I asked why is Big Mom in Wano for, yall told me so that she can get defeated by the new generation Kid/Law and it will lead to somewhere. So now she is defeated, then Oda's next incoherent idea is to have Kidd get one shotted by Shanks. So this is the plan yall told me will lead to somewhere?

When did Midd beat Big MOM? He and Law just managed to drop her from the hole. She was well and alive, was even remembering roger and she even punched the bombs and that led her to her fal down the land.
It wasnt like Bajrang Gun sending Kaido to the depths of hell all by itself. Stop the cope.

Last edited:
When did Midd beat Big MOM? He and Law just managed to drop her from the hole. She was well and alive, was even remembering roger and she even punched the bombs and that led her to her fal down the land.
It wasnt like Bajrang Gun sending Kaido to the depths of hell a by itself. Stop the cope.
She was dying at that point

It wasnt like Bajrang Gun sending Kaido to the depths of hell a by itself. Stop the cope.
Mid never did :kobeha:
Bullshit agenda midd-tards use to equal him to Luffy

Funny you say that because I actually just wrote an analysis of Kidd's character
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kid-is-a-good-character.40065/
I think that both the Big Mom fight and this most recent chapter do a great job at displaying Kid's growth as a character.

Last edited: