Future Events Kid may be back in history but it's over for him as a pirate he's not in the running for One Piece.

He will be back for his run at the one piece. Shanks can put him down for now, he can beat his whole crew, he can destroy the Victoria punk. But he will never, and I repeat, HE WILL NEVER SHATTER HIS DREAM!
the destroyed ship symbol is something, plus the poneglyphs were taken by Shanks. I feel like Blackbeard, Shanks and Luffy are the last for One Piece. Kid and Law are pushed aside.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
the destroyed ship symbol is something, plus the poneglyphs were taken by Shanks. I feel like Blackbeard, Shanks and Luffy are the last for One Piece. Kid and Law are pushed aside.
Kid will take parts of his ship and use them as armor.
The piece of the Victoria punk will be Kids „Code Victoria“ (resemble to Code Veronica of iron man).

Kid will be back on track. He either takes back his RPs, or he will find another way to laugh tale. But he will be fucking there. As contestor.

Kid will take parts of his ship and use them as armor.
The piece of the Victoria punk will be Kids „Code Victoria“ (resemble to Code Veronica of iron man).

Kid will be back on track. He either takes back his RPs, or he will find another way to laugh tale. But he will be fucking there. As contestor.
Ah ok, it's interesting what you say. Personally after having the extermination of his crew by Shanks, I think it's possible that he becomes like Crocodile after losing to Whitebeard in the past, returning to Grandline and thinking of having new objectives

Oda would do him more justice if he just leaves him dead without anyone saving him from drowning.

If I see any bullshit like DFless members of his crew saving him or Saul it will be dumb.
Why wouldn't a fruitless member of the crew save him from drowning if they're able

That's what any loyal crewmember would do for their captain

Hell, the Strawhats have done it for Luffy countless times

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Ah ok, it's interesting what you say. Personally after having the extermination of his crew by Shanks, I think it's possible that he becomes like Crocodile after losing to Whitebeard in the past, returning to Grandline and thinking of having new objectives
Crocodile is broken. Drown in despair.

kid won’t. Kid never lost his will and he won’t lose it now.

it’s not a coincidence that his ship was nearly identical named as kids attacks. She was his trump card all along, his all out, something he always could count on.

The Punk Victoria

Crocodile is broken. Drown in despair.

kid won’t. Kid never lost his will and he won’t lose it now.

it’s not a coincidence that his ship was nearly identical named as kids attacks. She was his trump card all along, his all out, something he always could count on.

The Punk Victoria

It is true in addition it is a conqueror in addition. But even before Shanks exterminates him and his crew. I didn't see him as a serious competitor for Luffy and with what happened in the last chapter it's even worse for me.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It is true in addition it is a conqueror in addition. But even before Shanks exterminates him and his crew. I didn't see him as a serious competitor for Luffy and with what happened in the last chapter it's even worse for me.
You get it wrong.
Exactly what happened will lead kid in this ultimate competitor position. Him in front of his broken pieces forced him to rebuild, to rethink, to fully recreate his motivation.

Shanks was Kids equivalent of Kuma to strawhats.
The Victoria Punk is Kids Ace.

he lost her, she will be his future attack.

he is pieces, like Luffys was. Jinbei woke him up. Saul will wake up kid. And kid will be fucking back on track. Loki will be Kids Rayleigh, he will thank him for big mum and train him.

You get it wrong.
Exactly what happened will lead kid in this ultimate competitor position. Him in front of his broken pieces forced him to rebuild, to rethink, to fully recreate his motivation.

Shanks was Kids equivalent of Kuma to strawhats.
The Victoria Punk is Kids Ace.

he lost her, she will be his future attack.

he is pieces, like Luffys was. Jinbei woke him up. Saul will wake up kid. And kid will be fucking back on track. Loki will be Kids Rayleigh, he will thank him for big mum and train him.
You talk like Kid is the MC

Because you don’t see the pattern I see. I will post a big thread the next 2 days. Are you interested?
Yes my friend even if we don't have the same vision of Luffy's rival. You always develop your ideas and you do it with respect
Post automatically merged:

Scary how Kaido and BM were capable of a similar feat, but let Kid play his stupid games instead
Yes especially Big Mom she didn't take Kid and Law seriously she didn't even use Advanced Haki