Future Events Kid may be back in history but it's over for him as a pirate he's not in the running for One Piece.

I think Kid became like Moria, a little traumatized, he and his crew got exterminated by Shanks, and gave away all their poneglyph they lost their ship and all fell overboard.

I think he will reappear but his dreams are shattered

What role will he have?

Will he ask Luffy for help?

Will he come back to Grandline like Moria did?

@Seth @Paperchampion23 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Luffy is the mc @MonsterKaido @Artem @Erkan12 @Stacks @Pantheos @rerere @Light D Lamperouge
He changes his dream to king of the world.
His serious competition is Buggy D clown , Con D riano and Stairs D own now.
Bro is gonna reach another level.

The key difference between Kid and Moria is that Kid is a conqueror. A key characteristic of conquerors is resilience and conviction.

Kid’s not a contender for OP anymore. Doesn’t mean he’s entered his depression arc.

Chances are, he’ll change his goals. Like Law did after doffy was defeated.

My guess is, rather than Pirate King, Kid will simply try to become a yonko.

He never was in the running for One Piece, none of the Supernovas other than Luffy are.
He tought he was, now he knows he isnt.
Post automatically merged:

That was the side quest.
Main quest was always The D clan History which rocinante(Wait are typing it correctly Ig we are getting his name wrong. ) Himself gave it to him.
He already got one shoted by BB, only D he got was BB's.

Kid and law being taken out now just means they're out there the running for pirate king. Nothing more nothing less

They're not just gonna die or disappear
Both still have goals and aspirations outside of finding the one piece. Them losing doesn't change that

Instead of achieving what they want with finding the one piece they'll likely achieve it instead against the world government
  1. Law will still find out the meaning and history of d
  2. Kid will still prove himself amongst the greats. Reaching if not surpassing the emperors
Kid and law along with their relationship with luffy is gonna last even after the old emperors fall shanks and teach included. It's also gonna last even after the fall of the world government and imu

Imo Oda introduced him and all the other supernovas like a one arc thing but they were liked so he kept them, especially Law, who is inspired by Valentino Rossi lol, but at a certain point he doesn't have space for them anymore (the final race for the pirate king title should be Luffy, Shanks and BB only) so he has eventually to cut off this dead branches. Then of course it could be Luffy pick him up in Elbaf, he stays with them for a bit but I don't see a comeback in the race for Kidd. And if I was a Law fan I would be very worried now lol (even if imo Law will come out better, probably way better, than what Kidd get from Shanks).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Kid became like Moria, a little traumatized, he and his crew got exterminated by Shanks, and gave away all their poneglyph they lost their ship and all fell overboard.

I think he will reappear but his dreams are shattered

What role will he have?

Will he ask Luffy for help?

Will he come back to Grandline like Moria did?

@Seth @Paperchampion23 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Luffy is the mc @MonsterKaido @Artem @Erkan12 @Stacks @Pantheos @rerere @Light D Lamperouge
Oda would do him more justice if he just leaves him dead without anyone saving him from drowning.

If I see any bullshit like DFless members of his crew saving him or Saul it will be dumb.