Controversial Grand Jury indicts MonsterZoro on the muder of Thatguy. Thatfakeuncle charged as an accessory. TRIAL SIGN-UP

Is he guilty?

• Total voters
"Presumed innocent" is that why his cowardly ass ran away? Innocent people don't run the second things go south. Remember OJ?

SMH
Of course his behavior may look a bit suspicious, but we don't know his motivation for running away yet.

I remember OJ. His case is a prime example for what hasty accusations can cause.
Only 20$?!

That's just enough to buy a happy meal!
We already increased the reward to 23$.

The bastard had something to do with my nephew's death and he's getting away, am I supposed to just sit here on my ass and do nothing?!
Psst, if the authorities aren't doing anything, we can take matters into our own hands. Did your nephew have any social media accounts or devices? We should start by going through his friendslists, posts, and private messages and look into who he communicated with, see if anyone matches the body types and gait of the suspect.

Then we do a digital forensics autopsy on the phone OS image, to see if theres any hidden files, as well as dig up all deleted history.

Just keep it under wraps.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

Massive breaking news story:
Suspect @ThatFakeUncle was finally hunted down by police. Immediately upon being found, the suspect decked out in full military gear opened fire towards police beginning a massive shootout that went on for 15 minutes with an AK-47.
Several other guns weapons were found in his vehicle.
11 officers confirmed deceased. 13 in the hospital in critcal condition.
The suspect after losing the shootout survived and was rushed to the hospital with serious but not life threatening injuries.

He has now been charged with the murder of the 11 officers and attempted murder of 13, along with the charges related to the death of food critic @ThatGuy. If convicted he faces the death penalty.
As he was being arrested, police heard him screaming "Fuck Thatguy! He got what was coming!"
It would appear @Rottkins has the fight of his life to save this mans life.
My collage @Flower you may take it from here!​

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

Suspect @ThatFakeUncle was finally hunted down by police. Immediately upon being found, the suspect decked out in full military gear opened fire towards police beginning a massive shootout that went on for 15 minutes with an AK-47.
The suspect after losing the shootout survived and was rushed to the hospital with serious but not life threatening injuries.

He has now been charged with the murder of the 11 officers and attempted murder of 13, along with the charges related to the death of food critic @ThatGuy. If convicted he faces the death penalty.
As he was being arrested, police heard him screaming "Fuck Thatguy! He got what was coming!"
:perocry:

Psst, if the authorities aren't doing anything, we can take matters into our own hands. Did your nephew have any social media accounts or devices? We should start by going through his friendslists, posts, and private messages and look into who he communicated with, see if anyone matches the body types and gait of the suspect.

Then we do a digital forensics autopsy on the phone OS image, to see if theres any hidden files, as well as dig up all deleted history.

Just keep it under wraps.
Noted!

OH MY GOD! :usoprice:

He killed 11 Czechoslovakians? Is he by any chance an interior decorator?