Controversial Grand Jury indicts MonsterZoro on the muder of Thatguy. Thatfakeuncle charged as an accessory. TRIAL SIGN-UP

Is he guilty?

• Total voters
@Thataunt

Read this text message but act natural, give nothing away in your expression.

From what has been going on, you probably don't trust this entire situation, and neither do I. If the mafia really was a part of this, then that means ThatFakeUncle, the authorities, and the unknown heads of the mafia are in bed with each other. It's more than likely both MonsterZoro and the fake uncle were simply scapegoats to the actual murderer. The issue is we need proof and we need not be detected.

From now on, send messages in cipher(base64)And give nothing away to the detective. Work on getting me the social media accounts to your nephew and any other hints you recall.

I'll be waiting.

~AFighterOfJustice

@Thataunt

Read this text message but act natural, give nothing away in your expression.

From what has been going on, you probably don't trust this entire situation, and neither do I. If the mafia really was a part of this, then that means ThatFakeUncle, the authorities, and the unknown heads of the mafia are in bed with each other. It's more than likely both MonsterZoro and the fake uncle were simply scapegoats to the actual murderer. The issue is we need proof and we need not be detected.

From now on, send messages in cipher(base64)And give nothing away to the detective. Work on getting me the social media accounts to your nephew and any other hints you recall.

I'll be waiting.

~AFighterOfJustice
SSBiZWxpZXZlIE1vbnN0ZXJab3JvIG1pZ2h0IGhhdmUgbWVyZWx5IGJlZW4gdGhlIHRyaWdnZXJtYW4sIGhvd2V2ZXIgVGhhdGZha2V1bmNsZSBpcyBsaWtlbHkgdGhlIG1hc3Rlcm1pbmQgYmVoaW5kIHRoaXMgbXVyZGVyIHBsb3QuIERlZmluaXRlbHkgcmVla3Mgb2YgbWFmaWEu

SSBiZWxpZXZlIE1vbnN0ZXJab3JvIG1pZ2h0IGhhdmUgbWVyZWx5IGJlZW4gdGhlIHRyaWdnZXJtYW4sIGhvd2V2ZXIgVGhhdGZha2V1bmNsZSBpcyBsaWtlbHkgdGhlIG1hc3Rlcm1pbmQgYmVoaW5kIHRoaXMgbXVyZGVyIHBsb3QuIERlZmluaXRlbHkgcmVla3Mgb2YgbWFmaWEu
VGhhdCdzIG5vdCBnb29kLiBJZiBvbmUgbWFmaWEgbWVtYmVyIHdhcyB0YWtlbiBpbiwgdGhhdCBtZWFucyB5b3UndmUgbm93IGhpdCB0aGVpciBmYW1pbHksIHdoaWNoIHBhaW50cyB5b3UgYSB0YXJnZXQgdG8gdGhlIHJlc3Qgb2YgdGhlIHBhY2suIFRoZXkgd29uJ3QganVzdCBsZXQgdGhpcyBzbGlkZSB1bmxlc3MgdGhleSBhbGxvd2VkIGhpbSB0byBiZSBraWxsZWQgYXMgYSBzYWNyaWZpY2UuCgpXZSBuZWVkIHRvIHRyZWFkIGxpZ2h0bHkuCgpEaWQgeW91IGZpbmQgeW91ciBuZXBoZXdzIGZyaWVuZHMgbGlzdD8=