Controversial Grand Jury indicts MonsterZoro on the muder of Thatguy. Thatfakeuncle charged as an accessory. TRIAL SIGN-UP

Is he guilty?

• Total voters
Hello. I am @ThatGuy's wife and @ThatKid's mom. I would like to sign up as a witness, everyone involved in my husband's death must be brought to justice!
Good evening, @ThatWife. You may understand that I'm a little bit surprised about your sudden appearance. Where have you been?
Post automatically merged:

Piss drunk in an alleyway somewhere probably, why?
May I ask you what you want to imply with that?

Seems like @Thataunt and @ThatWife don't get along well, might @ThatWife be involved in the incident somehow?
@ShadyDetective , there's a need to investigate that woman before accepting her testimony!
Would you like me to break your neck bud?
You are totally right. I also find the situation suspicious. @ThatWife looks nothing like the girl in the picture we found in @ThatGuy s home.
HOW DARE YOU SIR?! I just went through plastic surgery!

Arranging the funeral for my husband and drinking, lots and lots of drinking.

I even forgot about my son for a minute.
I hope you understand that I have to report this to the youth welfare office. @ThatKid seemed very abandoned when we found him.
Post automatically merged:

Would you like me to break your neck bud?

HOW DARE YOU SIR?! I just went through plastic surgery!
Do you agree in giving us a sample of your DNA then? It is voluntary.

May I ask you what you want to imply with that?
Because that's all the slut has done since her husband's murder, it's quite pathetic.

Thank you for your cooperation.
You should have taken better care of your son, Miss.

@Thataunt Is it true that you don’t get along so well with @ThatWife ?
We more or less tolerated each other until the murder, then she completely lost it.

Lady, such threats to me or to my family may end up in a restraining order.
I feel sorry for @ThatKid and believe @Thataunt should take the custody for the child, as the only remaining sane family.
YES! Somebody with sense!