Controversial Grand Jury indicts MonsterZoro on the muder of Thatguy. Thatfakeuncle charged as an accessory. TRIAL SIGN-UP

Is he guilty?

• Total voters
Lady, such threats to me or to my family may end up in a restraining order.
I feel sorry for @ThatKid and believe @Thataunt should take the custody for the child, as the only remaining sane family.
Last warning. Do not mess with me otherwise you will end up like that weirdo in the fursuit I jumped who died back in January after being "taken to the tailor" or wherever the hell he was going.

I love my son, you won't take him from me.
hellow i like your green hair :amazing:
Do not talk to this clown again or I will beat you again!

Last warning. Do not mess with me otherwise you will end up like that weirdo in the fursuit I jumped who died back in January after being "taken to the tailor" or wherever the hell he was going.

I love my son, you won't take him from me.

Do not talk to this clown again or I will beat you again!
Please madame, would you explain me what you meant by these words? Do you have anything to do with the hitherto unsolved murder of @Furryloaded?

I see, you just admited that you beat your kid. I will take him with me, Miss. He needs to be brought to a place that is safe.

Please madame, would you explain me what you meant by these words? Do you have anything to do with the hitherto unsolved murder of @Furryloaded?
If you mean that weirdo in that weird dragon/bunny hybrid suit then yes, I jumped the vechicle he was in a stabbed him repeatedl. He had a lot of cash on him $500 was it? it was too good not to do it. No regrets, I got my son to feed.

I see, you just admited that you beat your kid. I will take him with me, Miss. He needs to be brought to a place that is safe.
Do that and you've just signed your death warrant. :beckmoji:

If you mean that weirdo in that weird dragon/bunny hybrid suit then yes, I jumped the vechicle he was in a stabbed him repeatedl. He had a lot of cash on him $500 was it? it was too good not to do it. No regrets, I got my son to feed.

Do that and you've just signed your death warrant. :beckmoji:
Miss @ThatWife, you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions.​
Post automatically merged:

@Thataunt please take care of @ThatKid. I can’t stand his whining.