Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Bogard, @silverfire IIRC you guys think MF Luffy > MF Croc? I'm going to be rereading Marineford soon, and if afterwards, I am confident that MF Crocodile was a high tier, I'd be willing to debate one (or maybe both if @Light D Lamperouge is willing) of you on Marineford Luffy vs Marineford Crocodile. I just want to confirm if you would be interested in it.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
The funny thing is I voted before I had any clue about the question. I thought it was funny that it's Akainu/10, very you
It was actually @TheAncientCenturion who created that poll lmfao. This Meme thread started off just a very tiny shitposting thread, never imagined it would reach 11,000 posts and counting lol.
Post automatically merged:

You are using the donut theme?
It's the Ace Theme actually. Lel

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It was actually @TheAncientCenturion who created that poll lmfao. This Meme thread started off just a very tiny shitposting thread, never imagined it would reach 11,000 posts and counting lol.
Best thread out here. Man if we went back to check all the memes. Might do that one week lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If I understand it correctly, do you guys mean something similar like a CaV in CV:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...gia-woodward-vs-ichibei-faradaysloth-2064748/

Because that would be really nice imo. If people want to discuss like that, like in the Doffy powerlevel thread before sanjikun wrote his nonsense again, discussions like these are very likely.
This looks very similar to what I'm familiar with. Basically, whenever some people want it, they just set up a debate for the fun of it. Sometimes we used to do tourneys, but they were very fickle.