[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already explained my reasons for using Tornado on NW?
Lanji couldn't stand guard same target twice and infelt NW was likely candidate they woukd target next day since it helped us get Hawk.
I originally wanted to swap myself since i also wS likely to get targeted. And Reborn was confirmed Cult member.

If it doesn't make sense to yoh guys? You can push the lycnh. I helped town get Tac n Hawk, and confirmed BDs for many days, and one mess up and you come after me. I can understand Flower she wantwd tk lynch Reborn and nw NW had to be lynched, bt she isn't BD i didn't consider her. Town no longer had projective role and i tried protectkng one i felt they would target.

what do you think about d goat?
No posts are there, nothing to make of it. Bt i do remember him tagging multiple times for opinion and he never replied. Actually yeah we should lynch him, Dragomir hasn't still modkilled hkm for some reason.
Post automatically merged:

And if we are not lynching Reborn, we would have least to loose with Zoro, and if he turns out scum, we would just be pointing fingers at each others while real sus were Inactive ones.

N

NeutralWatcher

What if Zoro D Goat is a Hunter? We haven't seen Hunter in this game. Hunter passive is dangerous.

Retribution:

If the court votes to execute you, you will kill the last player who voted against you.

I suggest player who voted Zoro D Goat the last player we find the most sus here. what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.