[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see room for Cinera to be scum.
I don't see room for Sera to be scum.

We know the game started with either Apostle or Ritualist as second Cult.

So Hawks was converted N2 and he was Seeker.

Sera is confirmed Blocker, so he performed blocks which leaves only N2 or N5 as convert nights.

Yeah, but that could technically also be the case with transport fuckery.
Post automatically merged:

Or Ritualist tried to switch Queen with Cult member, but failed.
but dragomir's mistake was ignoring og lanji's using stand guard on Nw in d3
then when dragomir fixed it lanji blocked 3 people (we don't know 1 one of them till now) and I became non cult
if I was swapped then fixing og lanji problem wouldn't change nw results at all

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You know what, here are my reads. If people are lying about their roles, I think these are the most likely candidates in order of most sus to least sus:

1. Reborn
2. Goat
3. Yo Tan Wa
4. Cinera
5. Nat

The rest of the players I think are who they're saying they are.

for some reason zoro d goat will never get modkilled even though he is not actually playing the game at all
Yeah, it's weird. I'm not sure if we're allowed to accuse him because of this, that will be a bit like angleshooting.

it prevents conversion for that night .
Post automatically merged:

ritualist is immune to occupy and redirect with teleportation flower according to the wiki
if yo tan had used that on day 2
og lanji standguard wouldnt work but it did.
I had a framing ability, too, though.
And was not informed that it failed.

I framed DA who was jailed.

So what if the jailing ability was the mistake and DA was supposed to be switched with Queen? Thus effectively framing Queen. But due to the jail transport failed and so did my frame?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I wasn't notified of anything used on me like that

Let's just fucking kill Reborn or Zoro. Why are we allowing Flower to shake all the trees? :seriously:
We lynch Zoro D. Goat and if he flips apostle, then Yo Tan Wa is most likely BD.

Only thing left is we don't know who was converted last night. We'll just have to hope that night actions can give us some clues.

I had a framing ability, too, though.
And was not informed that it failed.

I framed DA who was jailed.

So what if the jailing ability was the mistake and DA was supposed to be switched with Queen? Thus effectively framing Queen. But due to the jail transport failed and so did my frame?
so dragomir made two mistakes because jailing has nothing to do with the stand guards
that seems like a bit of a stretch imo

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'm actually just pissed at Yo.
his actions thus far has conveniently helped mafia first with the Prince's death and now with not roleblocking Reborn

I think it's likely that it's just a mistake..but yeah. If Goat flips apostle then there's no space for him to be an OG scum and since Reborn was rb by @Seraphoenix N4, he couldn't have converted anyone so we can't use Yo's actions N5 against him.

So yeah, he's suspicious but it could also be a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.