anybody who thinks they can beat the US government with their ARs are delusional LARPers
Tell that to the afghani lol Weapons of mass destruction and bombs wont be used in a domestic war.There won't be any slaves left if they kill their own population.
Post automatically merged:

anybody who thinks they can beat the US government with their ARs are delusional LARPers
and you don't need caves to replicate what the afegahi did,hit and run tatics in a urban enviroment work the same way.Get into a car,drive by soldiers and shoot them and bolt it out of there and blend in with the population.

I'm pro-gun but this argument is a fucking fantasy.
Maybe in you social context its a fantasy.Where i live this is very possible.Drugs dealears are robbing stores and houses with rifles and cars full of armed bandits(brazil).
this happened in america:
...and don't forget about kyle rittenhouse.kid shot like 3-4 thugs.Multiple attackers is more common than you think:rioters,looters,mass shooters,gang/cartel members,kidnappers,robbers and so on.All of these could escalate into a gun fight with 3+ people easily.Especially in Latin America,Africa,Middle east and other places with a serious criminality problem.
fantasy you say:
channel recommendantion:active self protection.This channel is an eye opener for people like you that think criminals don't act in packs.

Last edited:
Maybe in you social context its a fantasy.Where i live this is very possible.Drugs dealears are robbing stores and houses with rifles and cars full of armed bandits(brazil).
this happened in america:
...and don't forget about kyle rittenhouse.kid shot like 3-4 thugs.Multiple attackers is more common than you think:rioters,looters,mass shooters,gang/cartel members,kidnappers,robbers and so on.All of these could escalate into a gun fight with 3+ people easily.Especially in Latin America,Africa,Middle east and other places with a serious criminality problem.
fantasy you say:
channel recommendantion:active self protection.This channel is an eye opener for people like you that think criminals don't act in packs.
Your anecdotal evidence isn't swaying anybody with a brain. That channel is only an "eye opener" to those easily influenced by emotional arguments and people who already agreed with it. The average person has a better chance of picking up a microphone and becoming the next Madonna than they do of buying an assault rifle and becoming the next Army Ranger And Pals Beat Back The Crips style story.

I don't see much need to own assault rifles tbh, unless a country is expecting a war/invasion the general populace doesn't need assault rifles.

A total ban on guns isn't good either imo, best thing to do would be to try and control illegal gun markets and making sure legal gun owners are sane and capable of holding that gun. Preferably open carry should be limited or banned as well.

America allowing guns in Walmart is retarded. And allowing people to open carry guns around governement buildings is retarded as well.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I'm always baffled by the fact you can walk into Walmart, buy bread, beer, and a gun in one go and it would be considered a normal purchase

automerge]1679688869[/automerge]
Everyone stfu and start talking about Macron whining like a bitch on TV right now !

Fights of protesters vs cops are getting interesting :queenmoji:

You can get arrested for going out jogging :lulz:

Hundreds and hundreds get randomly arrested for only a dozen who are charged :snoopy:
The French know how to make revolutions:finally:

Your anecdotal evidence isn't swaying anybody with a brain. That channel is only an "eye opener" to those easily influenced by emotional arguments and people who already agreed with it. The average person has a better chance of picking up a microphone and becoming the next Madonna than they do of buying an assault rifle and becoming the next Army Ranger And Pals Beat Back The Crips style story.
"Anecdotal evidence"holy shit...i guess there is no swaying people that don't have a brain to begin with.Facts are emotional arguments now...I just posted a few examples of people getting attacked by mobs and gangs.You said that was fantasy,you are delusional.I see you didn't watch shit either.

I'm always baffled by the fact you can walk into Walmart, buy bread, beer, and a gun in one go and it would be considered a normal purchase
I don't support guns legislations like the american ones.There should be some bureocracy involved in buying guns.Guns are not toys.

automerge]1679688869[/automerge]

The French know how to make revolutions:finally:
Revolutions are easier done with guns btw

Last edited:
I can't say I don't have enough news on the media about violent cops and far-left-wing activists :pepecorn:

Entertainment at its finest. Who said we needed UFC ?

Soon protesters will take down the National Assembly + the Elysée :pepecopium:
i'm not update date with the news,what is macron reforming and exactly and how bad is it?

Last edited:
i'm not update date with the news,what is macron reforming and exaclty and how bad is it?
Macron pushed the age of retirement from 60 to 62 years old last week. He used article 49.3 of the French Constitution which allows the government to pass laws without vote. The reform is legally on its way to be thoroughly adopted, but people protesting are hoping it could be pulled back.

He is criticized for many things, but he successfully riled up that many people against him because of his shit personality and garbage neoliberal ideology.

Even the far-right is against this reform.

And the visit of the King of the UK was cancelled because of the protests by the way.

Russian French cops beating the crowd because it's fun.

I can't say I don't have enough news on the media about violent cops and far-left-wing activists :pepecorn:

Entertainment at its finest. Who said we needed UFC ?

Soon protesters will take down the National Assembly + the Elysée :pepecopium:
Does protesting against that retirement legislation change make one a "far left activist" tho?