Macron pushed the age of retirement from 60 to 62 years old last week. He used article 49.3 of the French Constitution which allows the government to pass laws without vote. The reform is legally on its way to be thoroughly adopted, but people protesting are hoping it could be pulled back.

He is criticized for many things, but he successfully riled up that many people against him because of his shit personality and garbage neoliberal ideology.

Even the far-right is against this reform.

And the visit of the King of the UK was cancelled because of the protests by the way.
Post automatically merged:

Russian French cops beating the crowd because it's fun.

People retire quite young there.Here you need you be 65 to retire and its very common for people aged 70+ to still work despite being retired.

*Jupiter, as he enjoys calling himself.
for real?he calls himself that?so lame

Does protesting against that retirement legislation change make one a "far left activist" tho?
It sure doesn't. But Macron never had any touch with reality. At the last protest yesterday, there were 100.000 people marching in Paris, including a few 1.000 "dangerous antifa".

Also reminding that 62% of the French want the protests to INTENSIFY.

People retire quite young there.Here you need you be 65 to retire and its very common for people aged 70+ to still work despite being retired.
Yeah, neoliberals won over the world.

@Mathias Sorry I didn't see the irony in your post
Don't you apologize, and you didn't even say anything against me :kayneshrug:

It sure doesn't. But Macron never had any touch with reality. At the last protest yesterday, there were 100.000 people marching in Paris, including a few 1.000 "dangerous antifa".

Also reminding that 62% of the French want the protests to INTENSIFY.

Yeah, neoliberals won over the world.

Don't you apologize, and you didn't even say anything against me :kayneshrug:
Summoning doggo and the throne guillotine he stole from you guys

A throne fit for a king.
Capitalism bad.
Burn the bourgeoise.
Working class has nothing to lose but its shackles.
:pepebusi:

Europe will become a country 0.o
And a second world one at that o.0
Yes
USE = united States of Europe

Summoning doggo and the throne guillotine he stole from you guys

:pepebusi:

Yes
USE = united States of Europe
Just google that and this is actually a thing.Interesting.I don't think dozens of differet cultures can merge into a single country for long,but then again the Roman Empire was a thing.Who knows,this migth actually happen.

Just google that and this is actually a thing.Interesting.I don't think dozens of differet cultures can merge into a single country for long
If we don't want to merge they will merge us by force.

It's not going to end well of course but that's even better for them.
People won't oppose the ruling class when they're busy with endless infighting.

It's hard to hear nuance on the internet

here retired people collect returnable bottles from trash bins after working their butts off all their life :cheers:
Today I went to universal in Orlando and saw that one of the workers was a woman who appeared to be 80+ scanning tickets at one of the entrances. Absolutely fucking despicable, that lady shouldn't be working, she should be able to afford her basic needs without having to work at this point.

Last edited:
If we don't want to merge they will merge us by force.

It's not going to end well of course but that's even better for them.
People won't oppose the ruling class when they're busy with endless infighting.
yeah,that is usually how politics go,unfortunately.

Today I went to universal in Orlando and saw that one of the workers was a woman who appeared to be 80+ still working scanning tickets at one of the entrances. Absolutely fucking despicable, that lady shouldn't be working, she should be able to afford her basic needs without having to work at this point.
We can't tell why that lady was working,but some people just don't want to retire.My father is an civil engineer.He is 73 years old and he works like 6x a week and 8-10 hours a day.He doesn't want to stay home.Old age people are usually lonely,work is one way for them to socialize and feel usefull.

who writes these?

Last edited:
Maybe in you social context its a fantasy.Where i live this is very possible.Drugs dealears are robbing stores and houses with rifles and cars full of armed bandits(brazil).
this happened in america:
...and don't forget about kyle rittenhouse.kid shot like 3-4 thugs.Multiple attackers is more common than you think:rioters,looters,mass shooters,gang/cartel members,kidnappers,robbers and so on.All of these could escalate into a gun fight with 3+ people easily.Especially in Latin America,Africa,Middle east and other places with a serious criminality problem.
fantasy you say:
channel recommendantion:active self protection.This channel is an eye opener for people like you that think criminals don't act in packs.
Kyle Rittenhouse proves exactly why we need gun control.

This 17 year old was able to get access to an AR-15, and brought it to a protest where the only people who died were the people he shot.

Yet guns make people MORE safe?