Kyle Rittenhouse proves exactly why we need gun control.

This 17 year old was able to get access to an AR-15, and brought it to a protest where the only people who died were the people he shot.

Yet guns make people MORE safe?
yeah,but who got arrested?it wasn't Kyle.He was there to do volunter work,he took his ar15 with him because there were reports of violent looting and rioting.Had he been disarmed,those thugs would have killed him.All of them were fellons,the guy that had his biceps blown up was carrying an ILLEGAL firearm.That kid was lucky he had an Ar15.He was certainly safer with it too.

Last edited:
yeah,but who got arrested?it wasn't Kyle.He was there to do volunter work,he took his ar15 with him because there were reports of violent looting and rioting.Had he been disarmed,those thugs would have killed him.All of them were fellons,the guy that had his biceps blown up was carrying an ILLEGAL firearm.That kid was lucky he had an Ar15.He was certainly safer with it too.
The guy who first attacked him was a homeless man who had a history of attempting suicide. He probably attacked Kyle because he wanted to get shot.

The other people attacked him because he shot the first guy.

Regardless of what crimes any of them committed in the past, nobody would have died if Kyle didn’t bring his gun.

Also, Kyle had no reason to be there. He was LARPing as a cop when he had no professional training or experience. He was an irresponsible gun owner and people died because of it.
Post automatically merged:

Literally nobody should be allowed to openly carry an AR-15 unless they are a cop or trained security guard.

It is a weapon of war and terrorism. Openly carrying it is inherently intimidating.

Least of all should teenagers be given access to these weapons. In most sane countries this is common sense, but Americans are exceptionally retarded for some reason.

Macron pushed the age of retirement from 60 to 62 years old last week. He used article 49.3 of the French Constitution which allows the government to pass laws without vote. The reform is legally on its way to be thoroughly adopted, but people protesting are hoping it could be pulled back.

He is criticized for many things, but he successfully riled up that many people against him because of his shit personality and garbage neoliberal ideology.

Even the far-right is against this reform.

And the visit of the King of the UK was cancelled because of the protests by the way.

Russian French cops beating the crowd because it's fun.

It's already 62, he pushed it to 64. And it was in his program for his reelection, people knew that and they still voted for him.
Well he even made an effort since he actually planned to push it to 65.
I don't really understand all the protests tbh, he seems to be in his right

When will Murica have worker unions tho?
Everyone in Murica be talking about freedom but what do they do for achieving it?
Americans are in for another century of status quo because they have a deep problem with their cults.

It's already 62, he pushed it to 64. And it was in his program for his reelection, people knew that and they still voted for him.
Well he even made an effort since he actually planned to push it to 65.
I don't really understand all the protests tbh, he seems to be in his right
Yeah I had things mixed up.

He wasn’t elected for his program and as you can see most people are against it anyway wether it’s at the Parliament or the people

Americans are in for another century of status quo because they have a deep problem with their cults.

Yeah I had things mixed up.

He wasn’t elected for his program and as you can see most people are against it anyway wether it’s at the Parliament or the people
They shouldn't have voted for him if they didn't want that. It's too easy to vote for the guy and say we didn't elect him for his program. That's exactly what an election is

Macron is hilariously out of touch with the average French Person
The average French person for example doesn't give a shit about "French Africa" yet he spends more time trying to Keep France's "influence" there instead of focusing on trade deals that would actually benefit the Average French Working Class Family

He's actually to the Right of Most American Democrats economically lately even though he campaigned otherwise

We can't tell why that lady was working,but some people just don't want to retire.My father is an civil engineer.He is 73 years old and he works like 6x a week and 8-10 hours a day.He doesn't want to stay home.Old age people are usually lonely,work is one way for them to socialize and feel usefull.
There's a fucking difference between being a well off engineer and a worker who makes 7 dollars an hour scanning tickets bro...
Jesus Christ that's a dumb take.

There's a fucking difference between being a well off engineer and a worker who makes 7 dollars an hour scanning tickets bro...
Jesus Christ that's a dumb take.
First thing,my parents are not "well off" engineers.Second,i was pretty clear with my comment.Some people keep working because they need and some keep working because they want.As for that lady,we can't tell why she was working,just because the pay is shit doesn't mean she dislikes the work.Maybe she has kids that can pay for her stuff and yet she works so she doesn't stay home.You are creating tension here for no reason.

Kyle Rittenhouse proves exactly why we need gun control.

This 17 year old was able to get access to an AR-15, and brought it to a protest where the only people who died were the people he shot.

Yet guns make people MORE safe?
No one might have died,but Kyle would have been beaten into a pulp for sure.He got hit with a skateboard in the head.Those guys were up to no good and got what they deserved.

Last edited:
Macron is hilariously out of touch with the average French Person
The average French person for example doesn't give a shit about "French Africa" yet he spends more time trying to Keep France's "influence" there instead of focusing on trade deals that would actually benefit the Average French Working Class Family

He's actually to the Right of Most American Democrats economically lately even though he campaigned otherwise
Indeed, even though we all know he went there because he was too scared of the protests in France.

Well you can label me if you want. I know I'm not the one fighting cops, destroying public and private properties during a protest that is the consequences of my own choice.
Such a silly thing to say. It's the fault of the protesters if they protest because they rather have a neoliberal government like every other democracy than a catholic far-right winger.

And people who knock out cops don't even vote by the way.

Last edited:
Such a silly thing to say. It's the fault of the protesters if they protest because they rather have a neoliberal government like every other democracy than a catholic far-right winger.

And people who knock out cops don't even vote by the way.
Oh yeah because there were only 2 candidates right. Macron finished first the 2 rounds. The french people voted for the guy, he should follow his program. And I'm not saying I am for pushing the pension to 64 years old of age, but it is what it is. I accept it, the french made their choice, I can deal with it