Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Unprofessional conduct from guys with inflated ego and heightened state of self importance = nice bit of laugh for watchers like us. If it continues this way AEW is going to become WCW without ever challenging WWE. :kobeha:

On a very unrelated note: Cody Rhodes is fighting every week on both shows till the last week of Wrestlemania. Roman is chilling. I know Roman deserves the time off because he has been at the top carrying WWE main event for years now but to deny Cody ( who is giving it all twice a week, drawing reactions, being there every show) just to let Roman hit 1000 will now lowkey upset me.

I have read news that Roman will be on a vacation till Summerslam so that is a good sign but if the old dotard Vince threatens Trips and books Roman to win and be even more part time, that'd be shit as fuck dude. Especially if he uses Randy to interfere HELPING Roman win for the 69th time.
Yeah. As much as I understand the concept of "Main attraction". If Roman is losing the titles at Mania and taking time off he should at least appear for entire month full of weekly episodes before the grand stage:pepeke: