Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
See, this is the problem. I'm pressing Ultra to draw behaviour out to read him. By no means should you believe that I've "made up my mind", and you have no real reason to interject yourself into this anyway. Pero did have merit - his talking points around Flower's wagon were wishy washy, a hallmark of scum that wants to be seen to have a point on something without actually saying anything of substance.

I "single out" Ultra because I hold expectations of him, and his response was not very good. There is no opportunistism at play here.
Ratchet, you can't sell sand to a sandman

Well, I asked, but moreover I'm not saying so because you're disagreeing with me. I'm saying so because your defence of Ultra is undue, and not particularly sound either. Especially given that you seem keen to chalk up my reasoning as something everyone was doing, when you initially tried to pass it off as "Ultra always does this". Neither of these positions are true, as I've evidenced already (the former at least, I think the latter can be dismissed out of hand).
If i see fallacy i call fallacy.

You seem rather concerned about it.
?

I'm just informing you, objectively, you're incorrect, I wasn't aware of context and when you pointed it out I admitted as much. You're now insisting I must be categorically scum because there is no way I could have read Flower's post and not know the context. Allow me to demonstrate how easily that is debunked.

Aizen‘s power is complete hypnosis. He can take over all senses of a person and make them experience hell. Kyoka Suigetsu is his Zanpakuto which he can use to activate this.
Oh look, what's this? A post at the top of the page without an embedded quote from Pot Goblin.

Nah.
From day 2, I'll here fighting scum.

Now I found a town read I can give my life for it and i will sheep it.
If you can explain me why Ratchet doesn't deserve the sheep, I want to read why.
Why are u cutie talking about Ratchet? ♡ my attention has been only on u~♡ tho I gotta say that u finding someone to sheep this early reminds me of how I was a naughty lil scum in a previous game where I did something similar not as cute mhm..

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
?

I'm just informing you, objectively, you're incorrect, I wasn't aware of context and when you pointed it out I admitted as much. You're now insisting I must be categorically scum because there is no way I could have read Flower's post and not know the context. Allow me to demonstrate how easily that is debunked.
Where have I insisted you must "categorically" be scum? This is about the third time you've ascribed positions to me that I have not made.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh look, what's this? A post at the top of the page without an embedded quote from Pot Goblin.
It literally only makes sense in response to another - and my point was you were directly told that it was in response to another, and then "missed" it entirely. Not to mention, you also "missed" others explaining the same power to him.

Attention to all Gotie 13 members, crush down your enemies, do not let them destroy the peace and purspority that we have build for the past 1000 years. Do not show mercy, cut scum down like the trash they are.

Scum Eliminating phase Initiated effective immediatly!

Scum! Start counting your numbered days, for I will make sure each and every single one of you a quick trip to hell.

Howdy everyone, excited to play a bleach game! Brings back memories for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.