Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure why you are taking bits and pieces of my post and commenting on them out of context? You are being selective on what to reply to instead of addressing my post completely. I know your vote was never on pero but your willingness to vote for him based on nothing. You wouldn't do that as townie, and also multiple things pinged me off regarding you, not only blindly trusting a player. You seem to have good amount of post which contradicts your earlier statement of being busy. Instead of using this time by only replying to people you could of caught up to the thread and gave insights on other players.

If you are townie obviously I would wanna keep you around, but you need to earn that. Show me that you are actually a townie. So far as of page 27 I am not liking what I am seeing Michelle.
She also voted for me based of pure proximity and refused to consider anything I had said in isolation and just deferring to sheeping Ratchet.

2 people can read same book and come to a different conclusion

Did me saying my piece of mind somehow interrupted those two in their conversation? If anything me inserting myself gives more to the conversation and its relevance. Why shouldn't someone add to the conversation something they consider of value?
Because it gives leaway and some points to acknowledge for the person on the recieving end. You can give your two cents regarding the conversation but after the interaction is at it's end or concluded, not in the beginning of it. For you want to see how a person behave, react without any outside influence. Also, from an outsider perspective you clearly came to defend Ultra here. As of now it wouldn't value of much but later down the line despite what ultra flip it will reflect poorly on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.