Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, why would them being more active, when they said they wouldn’t, be a problem? Even if it was, I’d say it’s a good problem to have since we have more content to judge them from @Kiku

Btw, are you new here? Welcome to mafia.

I might be jumping into a conversation i don’t have the context of yet, but a player pushing you on an explanation of a read he doesn’t like has nothing to do with you voting a scum read of your town read.

Also, Town player stick hard to their guns when they think they’re onto something as well. It’s not always from a wrong intention. That’s false dichotomy, Michelle.
I caught scum with that though, I know it happens. Whether is the case here or not, we can't find out if we think that town is generally stubborn and scum is to shy to make a push

Why is Broker in your scum read list? Also you stated alot of these wolf reads are people who pop up and say hi and you will show them no mercy, but I see some players as null and they haven't even said anything. One would think you wouldn't show inactives mercy either as well no?
Oh also people I have as null are literally players that hadn't posted at that time. Tired to give every single player that posted at least some type of lean.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Flower and Michelle as well. Both start off by posting about how they're not going to be around and then, well, just look at the post counts
Lol. I’ve never seen a game of Flower’s where she’s posted less because she said she would be.

We’ll see more of her, of that you can be sure.

Michelle, could go either way. I’ll have to read to give you a full picture there.

Again - why is this meaningful?

Is it a contradiction in what I stated earlier? Maybe. But being active is not an inherently scummy trait, so it's not really clear what makes this bad
Yes, it's contradictory, and that's what makes it seem scummy. It makes it feel as though you weren't planning on being involved until you saw(or, hypothetically, were informed by your scum teammates) of narratives shifting in a way that might not benefit your team, and thus you come in swinging. You've been pointing a lot of fingers in a lot of different directions, and especially when you start racking up votes on yourself and then you start telling people who haven't been paying much attention to vote for pero it feels more like you're trying to shift heat off yourself than trying to actually force out scum. I dont like the vibes I'm getting. Simple as that.

But she never did respond or acted like a townie over what she inspired her to have a town read on Ratchet. I simply asked her what was the reason and she dodged it 3 times saying I should go and check the posts before that, rather than responding straight up. Don't you think this is a bit sus? There were a lot of exchanges between Ratchet and Ultra/Adam and she completely overlooked those even though she could have taken her time to go over at least and come back and reply. The fact that she plugged in "I'm sleepy, need to sleep and if I'm alive tomorrow, I will reply" every two posts suggested that she had no concrete facts around that built up over her read on Ratchet, or any exchanges in the thread since then. It was a lazy read, and rather than owning up to it, she flipped it over and made it look like I was having problems with it.

You should realize that me being fixated on this is not an issue, it is how she handles the pressure is the issue.
'Act like a townie' means what? Playing like you think a townie have to play?
What if a tonwie don't want to play/can't play in your pre determined way?

Michelle is already calling Ratchet town?
Any particular reason?
Yes.

But is 1 pm where i am and 2 pm in my home town so I will go to sleep.

The explanation is in my posts though
@Ratchet what do you think about Charlie?
PM?

I thought you were sleeping, why sudden interest in Charlie?
AM, sorry
You can check what time is it now in Spain
Ok, I believe that.

Why Charlie?
Because Adam said Charlie is scum
No, I mean: Why you ask Ratchet about Charlie, when I asked you to clarify your position on Ratchet being town? You seem like you have some time to spare to at least entertain what Ratchet has to say.
A VC would be helpful

I always talk to my town reads about other players
Err, Michelle, I don't know if you realize this but you continue to dodge the context of my posts. This is the 3rd time.

Simple, answer this: Why did you read Ratchet town?
People being salty about my town read on Ratchet are either wolves or t

I answered long ago.
If you don't accept tone and vibe as answer, that's not my fault.
I don't have the possibility to analyze his posts atm to explain it to you like you are 5.
All you said was "Tone and vibe" - how come you don't have the possibility to analyze his posts? Surely, you read Ratchet's posts to have more than "tone and vibe"?
[Change Vote Lynch Michelle]
I have to sleep, i am very tired. And I can't play tomorrow.
I can explain in day 2 if i am alive
Ultra, Kobe and Charlie are scum together, right?
You seem very nervous judging by this anecdote thrown in every 2 posts. Surely, you had some time to form a constructive post in the past hour rather than dodging the question?
Kobe is reaching with that vote on me, it's like we're talking past each other but I think he knows better
Me and nervous are opposed things atm
Why do you feel the need to discredit me?
I'm not discrediting you, taking it at the face value.

Your "tone and vibe" if you will.
My tone and vibe make a read on a player in this game.

You don't accept it and push me for it.

There are 2 reasons:
1. You are scum and you want to prevent t/t activities
2. You are town extremely paranoid on Ratchet and I want to know why.
or
3. I'm town and smell a bullshit of early pocketing from 5 miles.

You refusing to provide more than "tone and vibe" and instead plug in fluff like "I need to sleep and will answer if I'm still alive D2" is surely not a town behaviour you reckon? I have seen noob townies do more than this.
My vote stays on Ultra.

See you in D2 if i am alive

Town: Ratchet, SK, Pot Goblin
Maybe town or not wolf: Adam
Wolves: Ultra, Kobe

If i have any chance to post tomorrow, i will
@Ratchet

It is not the town read on you is suspicious. It is how she handles the questioning which is problematic. You need to take a step back and read how she answered from the moment I asked her in simple terms.
How i handled the question?
Nah, give example with my posts
^^^^

oh and 8 more posts before that with that bolded part.

@Ratchet
@Lindltaylor @MUUGEN

What do you think?

Yes, it's contradictory, and that's what makes it seem scummy. It makes it feel as though you weren't planning on being involved until you saw (or, hypothetically, were informed by your scum teammates) of narratives shifting in a way that might not benefit your team, and thus you come in swinging. You've been pointing a lot of fingers in a lot of different directions, and especially when you start racking up votes on yourself and then you start telling people who haven't been paying much attention to vote for pero it feels more like you're trying to shift heat off yourself than trying to actually force out scum. I dont like the vibes I'm getting. Simple as that.
Yes I am telling people to vote for someone I scum read and would prefer that outcome over getting lynched...how does that make me scum, exactly? Who else am I pointing fingers at? Which push of mine do you take issue with?

:wonderland:
Ah you post at the same time I ask him for some thoughts.

It means that our town core blood is starting to boil. Wolves are now on high alert.
This is a good sign, I always said that I tend to nod along with your reads and thoughts usually so the fact we thought of the same thing at the exact same time is probably a sign from the heavens that town are on their way to massacar scum.

I don't fear it, i suspect it
Okay but you're some that has seen it a few times, yeah? Are you always suspect of it? You usually aren't this vocal about it. Everytime TSA is used, it's NAI. It can have a lot of different results, but to just say you're scared of it and use that as a blanket term feels like agenda.

@Ratchet @Ultra we might have a live one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.