Status
Not open for further replies.
My tone and vibe make a read on a player in this game.

You don't accept it and push me for it.

There are 2 reasons:
1. You are scum and you want to prevent t/t activities
2. You are town extremely paranoid on Ratchet and I want to know why.
or
3. I'm town and smell a bullshit of early pocketing from 5 miles.

You refusing to provide more than "tone and vibe" and instead plug in fluff like "I need to sleep and will answer if I'm still alive D2" is surely not a town behaviour you reckon? I have seen noob townies do more than this.

Why?
Wolves like to discredit town reads from town, especially on strong players
There's simply nothing that requires discrediting from you, though, your read doesn't really reach that standard. You invite confusion by presuming questioning is inherently scummy when other players who are trying to game solve will arrive at that as well.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In regards to Michelle, I am always wary of early town reads, but this *is* in line with how Michelle plays. I have a poor record of reading her, but I've played with her enough to know and understand her general approach. I don't town read her, but I don't scum read her for what is her bread and butter meta.

This is nonsense - being eager to question town reads, especially with a few to discredit them, is a hallmark of scum that obviously has motivation to not allow players to reach town reads. This is pretty basic - the fewer town reads, the more potential mislynches. You should of course already know that this a scumtell.
Any unexplained town read ever questioned in existence came from scum - got it

My vote stays on Ultra.

See you in D2 if i am alive

Town: Ratchet, SK, Pot Goblin
Maybe town or not wolf: Adam
Wolves: Ultra, Kobe

If i have any chance to post tomorrow, i will

Ratchet

Any unexplained town read ever questioned in existence came from scum - got it
No, in this case it would not be the town read that came from scum, but the questioning of the town read. Moreover, this is obviously not what I said, make that the *fourth* time you've been unable to stick to the point at hand. What I said was that it's a fairly common behaviour for scum to muddy town reads players have. You cite the need to gamesolve as reason to question it - but there is no pressing need to question a town read this early based on tone and feel either.

She claimed she hadn't read the thread and then rught after said all your posts made her town read you... it just looked odd
There were the posts he made since i came in the game.
He had a very straight forward solving intent in his posts.
I don't have to read all the game to notice that

Vote count 1 Day 1
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count 1

as of post #650

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Ultra - 4
Michelle - 3
Flower - 2
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Kobe - 1
Charlie - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie
Psylocke: Flower
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra
Kiku: Dr_Professor83
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle
Michelle: Ultra
Underworld Broker: Michelle
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle

@Ratchet

It is not the town read on you is suspicious. It is how she handles the questioning which is problematic. You need to take a step back and read how she answered from the moment I asked her in simple terms.

No, in this case it would not be the town read that came from scum, but the questioning of the town read. Moreover, this is obviously not what I said, make that the *fourth* time you've been unable to stick to the point at hand. What I said was that it's a fairly common behaviour for scum to muddy town reads players have. You cite the need to gamesolve as reason to question it - but there is no pressing need to question a town read this early based on tone and feel either.
What I meant to say was "Ratchet your point is dropping with nonsense because saying scum do X or Y without conversely mentioning what town is likely to do is worthless".

Scum breathe air, too.

A confusing read is going to get questioned by players of both alignments. It is, by definition, NAI. Now stop picking dumb hills to fight on or I will expedite the misery you will inevitably face this game right here and right now!

Ratchet

@Ratchet

It is not the town read on you is suspicious. It is how she handles the questioning which is problematic. You need to take a step back and read how she answered from the moment I asked her in simple terms.
I'm mostly concerned with Ultra's motivation, I have no particular read on you at the moment.

Ratchet

What I meant to say was "Ratchet your point is dropping with nonsense because saying scum do X or Y without conversely mentioning what town is likely to do is worthless".

Scum breathe air, too.

A confusing read is going to get questioned by players of both alignments. It is, by definition, NAI. Now stop picking dumb hills to fight on or I will expedite the misery you will inevitably face this game right here and right now!
I explicitly said it was a scum hallmark - a hallmark is something that is typically characteristic of the thing in question. In other words, more likely to come from scum over town.

Is the second part supposed to sway me or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.