Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good sign, I always said that I tend to nod along with your reads and thoughts usually so the fact we thought of the same thing at the exact same time is probably a sign from the heavens that town are on their way to massacar scum.
If you truly are town here Soul, then wolves have all the problems on their hands that they can handle. I am always wary of you, however, especially in multiball. You better show me your worth or no flames will save your ass!

Ratchet sama who is scum?
Vote lynch Ultra

Ratchet is town imo, so I will trust him. Any complaint should quote this post to receive an answer
Uh I have a complain
I am like where the fuck is Ratchet and everyone is talking about him

He was in my ignore list lmao
Nah.
From day 2, I'll here fighting scum.

Now I found a town read I can give my life for it and i will sheep it.
If you can explain me why Ratchet doesn't deserve the sheep, I want to read why.
These posts show the moments on the game when I started to town read Ratchet.

Taking things out of context is scum's fave thing to do, Kobe only quoted what he wanted.

Yes I am telling people to vote for someone I scum read and would prefer that outcome over getting lynched...how does that make me scum, exactly? Who else am I pointing fingers at? Which push of mine do you take issue with?
The Flower push was bad and suspect, and your only defense seemed to be "yes it was bad", I think your scum read is flimsy at best, you accused Ratchet whose only crime was calling you out on your bullshit, and you've flipflopped votes a lot(which is a lot easier for scum to do because they know everyone who isn't in their clique is a safe lynch.) And also you have said several times "lol they fell for the bait" when you say something stupid and someone comes at you for it

So overall you feel scummy to me. Nothing personal

The Flower push was bad and suspect, and your only defense seemed to be "yes it was bad", I think your scum read is flimsy at best, you accused Ratchet whose only crime was calling you out on your bullshit, and you've flipflopped votes a lot(which is a lot easier for scum to do because they know everyone who isn't in their clique is a safe lynch.) And also you have said several times "lol they fell for the bait" when you say something stupid and someone comes at you for it

So overall you feel scummy to me. Nothing personal
1) Never accused Ratchet
2) Baseless assumption that vote swapping is scummy - especially without a lack of consideration for who I was voting for
3) You clearly have fallen for the bait, because you went from hard coasting to actual involvement - which is what the entire purpose of my shit talking. Gotchya.

Now, give me your reads on Pero and Charles.

Okay but you're some that has seen it a few times, yeah? Are you always suspect of it? You usually aren't this vocal about it. Everytime TSA is used, it's NAI. It can have a lot of different results, but to just say you're scared of it and use that as a blanket term feels like agenda.

@Ratchet @Ultra we might have a live one here.
Your memory can't be that bad, I always pointed out how bad is this so called alliance
You insist i am scared, but that doesn’t mean i am, I saw it covering you as scum when you first used it and it brings a logical blind spot for the players involved
You say it's NAI, I say it's tricky and a well built town core is much better

Taking things out of context is scum's fave thing to do, Kobe only quoted what he wanted.
Yes, my conversation with you exactly wanted to open up on those, yet you dodged? You seem like you have a lot of time but you continued to dodge based on how you cannot spare time on such matters anymore and your read on Ratchet is done and sealed.

As Ultra pointed out, you did not have anything to say on my miller claim either, yet you went over how I may be scum based on the Weebs game. There is no association with how I play this game vs. how I played then. You wanted to make false association, and make this around me to dodge.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hehe getting desperate?

:queenhear:
where there is light, there has to be shadow
where there are victors, there will always be losers
where there is town, there will always be scums

scums are evil? town are good? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history. Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is a neutral ground! Town will prevail you say... ofcourse it will... because those who win this war, will become the Town!!!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Honestly, looking at both of your quotes, i just wanna ask Michelle one thing:

@Michelle Gut reads stem from somewhere. So, was Ratchet’s Case on Ultra that made you gut Town read him? Why and what did you like about it?

1) Never accused Ratchet
2) Baseless assumption that vote swapping is scummy - especially without a lack of consideration for who I was voting for
3) You clearly have fallen for the bait, because you went from hard coasting to actual involvement - which is what the entire purpose of my shit talking. Gotchya.

1. Right, I should've said threatened, my bad
2. I did consider who you voted for. Thats why I still think its suspicious.
3. My involvement is limited entirely to accusing you and it will remain that way until such a time as I have changed my mind, as you are still number one on my scum radar

My reads on Pero and Charlie are both "less scummy than Ultra". Hope this helps

Yes, my conversation with you exactly wanted to open up on those, yet you dodged? You seem like you have a lot of time but you continued to dodge based on how you cannot spare time on such matters anymore and your read on Ratchet is done and sealed.

As Ultra pointed out, you did not have anything to say on my miller claim either, yet you went over how I may be scum based on the Weebs game. There is no association with how I play this game vs. how I played then. You wanted to make false association, and make this around me to dodge.
Someone said something about your miller claim, i asked about it but I didn't notice any answer. Your concern wasn't about your claim back then, it was only the narrow focus on my Ratchet read.
Do you want to say that your scum range is well reppresented in the Weebs game and you can't play in other way?

I don't have to make a wall as answer at a wall. Selecting makes it easier to answer at what I want to tell you. If anything, it helps me to organise my thoughts on phone, because I can't see your wall like I would see it on pc
It actually wasn't a wallie at all Michelle... It was a mere Paragraph. You took specific posts out of the paragraph out of context and spinned it to something else. Like me saying you voted for pero when I didnt' say that. You selectively took that small part out of it's context and shaded me of not paying attention, which is malicious, why would a townie do that?

Where is the fun to read all the thread when I could use the time I had in direct interactions?
But you were not really interested in direct interactions. You popped in saying you will be inactive and placed a vote and called it a day.

I know you can't make a read on me by the way you know I played long ago, because in the most recent games I was wolf and you were oposed faction wolf in one and town in the other one. All I knew was that we weren't in the same faction, and I played as such. But my town play is not like how it was, so I want from you more than
This is an interesting statements, you saying I can't read you? I say I can read you better than anyone here actually. You def came along way from the past that's for sure. But I would not understimate my capability to sniff you out if you are scum. That would be a grave mistake Michelle.

Tell me what are these multiple things pls.
I already addressed them in my initial post to you, do not make me repeat myself please.

About the Pero vote I wanted to check the conviction of the statement. No one really explained why Pero is scum and how he slipped.
You never saw me sheeping, that I understand. I wouldn't do that in my past mafia life. But I found that sheeping a town read gives an interesting outcome.
Wanna elaborate more on such outcomes?

The fact Ratchet backed off Ultra made me change my vote to Kobe, I don't understand why you say I am sheeping blindly. That would happen if I would vote Pero with Ratchet.
Coming into the thread and blindly sheeping a player is called 'sheeping blindly'. You did not follow on Pero sure, but that's does not take away that first statement because that's what you did when you entered the game.

I am not solid 100% on you by the way. I want to give you a chance to prove your worth if you are indeed townie for you are a very solid player when town and we are similar regards our instincts to sniff scum. But I need to see some real scum hunting from your end.

Now talk to me please about Pero, Ultra, Ratchet and X. What's your read on them?
X I have a slight town lean on, when we are on the same wave length that's usually a good sign. But it's too early to give him a solid town read. For he can be scum.

Ratchet is null, too early to give any real read on him for he is capable of doing what he is doing as either alignment. However, I am liking what I am seeing from him so far and nothing per say pinged me maliciously.

Pero seems like an easy mislynch if I am being honest. People reasoning on want him lynched is eh.... Don't think much information is coming out of him.

Kobe, is more aggressive than I remember of him. He is very focused and hung up on your ratchet read that it did ping me a bit ngl. I think I would get a better read when he starts engaging with other players more often. For what it's worth I don't think you and him are in the same mafia team.

1) Never accused Ratchet

What’s your read on Ratchet?

Status
Not open for further replies.