30- @Mashiro Blue - Town
31- @Kiku - Wolf
32- @Ekkologix - Null
33- @Ultra - Town
34- @SoulKiller - Town
35- @Destroya - LOCK Town

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Keke refusing to provide reads of her own on the players I'm accusing is probably the roster part of her posts - I don't expect her to be roped up for accusing me but rather a very reluctant thread presence coupled for not being able to answer my questions sufficiently when pressed. Plus her behavior similarities from the last game she rolled scum.
i thought kiku is a he

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wouldn't call it fixated, rather being extremely cautious. We won't find out until we get flips, but these are good for mental notes. The vote on Flower was simply a joke, never pursued her lynch. I do find that wagon interesting though, not because I think Flower is a lock as town and there could be scum on that wagon but because how it evolved and became more serious. TheAncientCenturion would be one of my early picks for the scum. I don't like Ekko coming to the thread with a lot of ignorance as well. You don't look so hot with your opening post either. I found those gifs to be particularly alarming as I have alluded to in my earlier posts.

Reborn, Pot, Yoru are some of the other early iffy reads. Ultra and X could be scum as well.
you dont like my entrance but havent taken any objection with it. not a single quote to me lol

Attention to all Gotie 13 members, crush down your enemies, do not let them destroy the peace and purspority that we have build for the past 1000 years. Do not show mercy, cut scum down like the trash they are.

Scum Eliminating phase Initiated effective immediatly!

Scum! Start counting your numbered days, for I will make sure each and every single one of you a quick trip to hell.

Howdy everyone, excited to play a bleach game! Brings back memories for sure.
That's a solid entry fam, looks like another game we join hands

you dont like my entrance but havent taken any objection with it. not a single quote to me lol
Your ignorance around the flavor is disprovable, as much as I find it weird and suspicious. It will likely resolve itself throughout the course of the game.

What are your top scum reads so far?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Because it gives leaway and some points to acknowledge for the person on the recieving end. You can give your two cents regarding the conversation but after the interaction is at it's end or concluded, not in the beginning of it. For you want to see how a person behave, react without any outside influence. Also, from an outsider perspective you clearly came to defend Ultra here. As of now it wouldn't value of much but later down the line despite what ultra flip it will reflect poorly on you.
Yeah no

Those two had their convo just as easy as without me.

I dont give 2 shits how it reflects on me, if i have smth to say i say

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Read back

Few people called Charlie scummy but no one besides me really went for it and pressure him so charlie kinda slipped in shadows every since then

He feels like an easy "ill say he scum to make it seem i am good gut" to certain people and it rubs br wrong

So moving on, people that sussed charlie but didnt really do anything about it are imo more scummy than him

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Michelle and Ekko both came.in the with some "i wont be here or do much talk only to backtrack on it"

Kiku either has agenda against ultra or is shadowing ratchet to fall in his good graces

Status
Not open for further replies.