Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lie, i gave reads on people I observed

Ratchet, town
Kobe miller claim, on hold but very bad and tunnely push on me
Pot Goblin, Yoru, kerkovian, SK leaning town
Charlie prob scum, but because i can't focus i sheep Ratchet.

The rest is under construction

Ah, Mango goes to town lean, Muugen to scum lean
Ok, explain the reasoning for those. Start with SK.

Ratchet - It is odd to me Ratchet is as much fine with Michelle sheeping him as much he isn't with people questioning that. Michelle sheeped Ratchet on basic of basics - basically in his shadow most of the game. Ratchet took that as like he needs a person in his fighting corner. He defended Michelle instead of her but then calls me out when i did a tiny post about Ultra. Ratchet doesn't seem to care who or what Michelle is as long as Michelle is in his corner. On top of it, Ratchet doesn't seem natural to me, he is picking fights but not many results come out, you would think all this back and forth would produce smth, regardless if good or bad but didn't produce anything. It is like a smoke screen, a magic trick to keep our attention on that rather on something else. I'll need to backtrack a re-read when did all of this happen, is there smth worthy of needing smokescreen

As for Michelle herself - for someone that wants to sheep claiming not being able to focus she for sure can focus just fine considering her activity.

Charlie - i said what i said.

Kiku - No commitment towards ultra. If you will go at someone go as it is intended. Kiku got a bit of talk back from ultra and started to back away post by post. It is as if she saw Ultra as a weak target and wanted to pounce on it but didn't expect backlash

Uwu - When i try to remember their posts i can't remember if is them talking or other people through their quotes. I can't think of one original thing from them.

SK looked like he wants to solve my slot, not rush a read to make an easy push.
Ratchet/Yoru/Kerko are explained, Pot looked uninformed for me, Mango is active in solving
SK looked like he wanted to solve both of our slots based on our exchange and concluded that we are not teammates. How does that clear him based on this?

Adam - No commitment towards Charlie If you will go at someone go as it is intended. Adam got a bit of talk back from Charlie and started to back away post by post. It is as if he saw Charlie as a weak target and wanted to pounce on it but didn't expect backlash
Fixed your post for you, because you accidentally seemed to replace my circumstances with your own. I did no backing away to speak of. I put my vote where my mouth is. You cannot say the same.

Fixed your post for you, because you accidentally seemed to replace my circumstances with your own. I did no backing away to speak of. I put my vote where my mouth is. You cannot say the same.
How did you get to that? If anything Charlie slipped into shadows since yesterday and no one really brought if forward except me and i think Broki also quoted charlie

But i'm far from backing away from Charlie

How did you get to that? If anything Charlie slipped into shadows since yesterday and no one really brought if forward except me and i think Broki also quoted charlie

But i'm far from backing away from Charlie
"He slipped into the shadows" and what did you do about it?

Read back

Few people called Charlie scummy but no one besides me really went for it and pressure him so charlie kinda slipped in shadows every since then

He feels like an easy "ill say he scum to make it seem i am good gut" to certain people and it rubs br wrong

So moving on, people that sussed charlie but didnt really do anything about it are imo more scummy than him
You stopped talking about him, come back later and say "hey maybe the real scummy people are the ones who sussed him but didn't really do anything about it" and then didn't really do anything about THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.