Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we assume that Michelle's pocketing on Ratchet is innocent, and that is big if, she had ample amount of time and opportunity to make ammends. A lot of patience as well. In another game there would have been 6-8 votes on her by now. This shows that there is some resistance on her wagon.
Don't try to explain the push on me by wifom, that's a bad take
The game is low presence, as proof you have me high poster when I didn't even have time to play, so votes wouldn't show as usual.

Apollo

The Sol King
I already explained both, actually. I do not repeat myself. You can find them, or explore their posts and draw your own conclusions. I will not hold your hand!
Your paw isn't big enough to hold my hand.

Pero seems like he was actually joking, especially when almost everyone was still fluffing.

As for Kiku, she is right that you're pushing many wagons. Especially with them so close to each other in votes, it would be easy for scum to tip the scales of one wagon.

Now answer the question I asked here:
Whats your read on Michelle and Ratchet ?

Pfft

That's a scum claim now

When i flip town kill this guy
yes i claimed both you and cyph are scum.

your head will roll cause you made yourself come off as scum not cause i pushed you.

dont blame others when the faults is yours ningen.
I don't have to case you as scum, you did it for me by misinterpreting my intentions
yet the only person i see scumreading me is you.

Your paw isn't big enough to hold my hand.

Pero seems like he was actually joking, especially when almost everyone was still fluffing.

As for Kiku, she is right that you're pushing many wagons. Especially with them so close to each other in votes, it would be easy for scum to tip the scales of one wagon.

Now answer the question I asked here:
Oh, Pero is joking for the entire game, I suppose I should town lock him.

I'm pushing a handful of people. Is this...inherently wrong?

I am not interested in voting Ratchet or Michelle

yes i claimed both you and cyph are scum.

your head will roll cause you made yourself come off as scum not cause i pushed you.

dont blame others when the faults is yours ningen.

yet the only person i see scumreading me is you.
Doesn't matter, the others will see the truth at one moment

Apollo

The Sol King
@Apollo hey darling whats ur thoughts on Adam and Blue?~♡
Leaning town on Adam a bit, he seems to be contributing. He did come to Ultra's aid twice now though.

As for Blue, I'll let this post of his answer my read:
Translation: Blue fluffs more even when he's the host
He is all fluff now. Exactly how I like my blues, but not for long I hope.

Apollo

The Sol King
Oh, Pero is joking for the entire game, I suppose I should town lock him.

I'm pushing a handful of people. Is this...inherently wrong?

I am not interested in voting Ratchet or Michelle
Aside from the one joke at early game, where you asked him if he's scum and he said "yes" ? I didn't see anything scum indicative.

And look at the latest VC, you'll see its easy for a team that can coordinate their votes to get whoever they want as the top wagon. And its not like your pushes are scum confirmed now, are they ?

And why aren't you interested in either Ratchet or Michelle ? They have been rather active here, and Ratchet even went after you. Do you have no reads at all ? Not a town lean, or a scum lean?

Status
Not open for further replies.