Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kobe put your head in the game please and find scum. I died and I flipped town. What's next?
Who pushed me in bad faith? Who just stayed apart doing nothing?
I need your ideas.
And stop with the mean comments, just look at the game as a whole and let aside your personal feelings towards me.
What do you say about Ratchet's list?

I'll get back to you. Currently inclined to vote one of:

Muugen
Kobe
Pero
Psylocke

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Can you tell me reasons for each?
Muugen - Generally dishonest, was unable to qualify his logic. I think he played towards Ultra.
Kobe - Push on Michelle, out of the list he's probably the best, but his focus on someone I believe to be town leaves a lot to be desired. Poor logic in qualifying his suspicion.
Pero - Generally apathetic, poor commentary around your wagon, has reduced suspicion on him to being based off of a joke.
Psylocke - Opportunistic around Michelle, unable to qualify her arguments.

Apollo

The Sol King
My play is usually not conventional and I will explain more of it now. It's easy to come and post excuses and align your play with that, but since I had time to post i wanted to make some reads.

Any push who contains the idea "why do you post when you said you can’t " is a bad one by default. Any sane wolf would not make waves with a solid excuse to not post because the wolves need to see where the thread is going and who is the best mislynch and lying low is the perfect play to do it.

For a wolf the easiest thing to do is to make good reads, preparing a progression and have it posted in an organic way.
When I am town I try to shake things. A strong town read expressed for someone makes people to think and they react. My town read for Ratchet, correct or not, triggered a few reactions and I pushed them forward to receive alignaments hints.

@Ratchet slowed down and I want more from him. My town read is still there but I expect a complete view over the active posters and low posters and a decent Poe.

I still don't know @Ultra 's alignament because he made some questionable posts but anyway I wouldn't vote him for toDay. His last post about saving me wasn't really bad, but also can come from a wolf who has cold feet when he saw that his push is towning up. Also it can come from town for the same reason.

@Kobe sits comfy on his miller claim, considering that's enough for him as game contribution. His tunnel is so narrow that I don't think scum would limit their world like that, so regardless the claim he is playing with towny confidence. He should think that his tunnel is bad but he can't and he wants my flip to solve further. This is the worst mistake in mafia. Every townie life counts and spending a life from vanity gives fewer mislynches when it really matters, at endgame.
Al who is confirmed IC said I play like town me, but Kobe didn't even interact with Al. That's another bad mistake. Town have to put their brains together and construct a solve

@MUUGEN has a superior tone like he knows it all and it's a tone I often observed at tunnely wolves. In his last posts he choose to insult me. There is no need to insult a wolf read who is top wagon when you are town. He implies he is a town warrior but he also said he never claimed town. This is a very odd stance for a villager.
He wants me to answer at his 'case' because he knows it's better to make me lose time with him than solving, and he was very salty I didn't interact with his case and make my own case against him.
He found inconsidencies regarding my take on Kobe and his miller claim and tried to discredit me with that.
I said I am in airports and not completely focused on the game and common sense should tell him this is the reason of not having a perfect clean take on the miller claim. His behaviour against me is opportunistic and he should die by town hands after I flip. This is a legacy read, this player rand scum in this game.
He made an association I am scum with Flower, if Flower don't come to play the game in a solvy way she is not town.
Her partner equity with Muugen is pretty high, because between Flower posting nothing and I, who I become the highest poster of the game, anyone who wants to solve would not push/vote me. He wants town credit from a further wolf flip, saying things like "I was wrong about Michelle (who could imagine she was town when she played so poor) but look, i was right about Flower". Never give town credit for such a weak reasoning, bussing a mate is a must when they are not posting.

I have to go to work, I don't know how much I can post in the next 6-8 hours.
I wish this post would have come sooner. I think we only have 10 hours left in this phase and I'll havve to do a run back on other candidates.

Although that first play you made does make you look sus, please don't do it again.

Muugen - Generally dishonest, was unable to qualify his logic. I think he played towards Ultra.
Kobe - Push on Michelle, out of the list he's probably the best, but his focus on someone I believe to be town leaves a lot to be desired. Poor logic in qualifying his suspicion.
Pero - Generally apathetic, poor commentary around your wagon, has reduced suspicion on him to being based off of a joke.
Psylocke - Opportunistic around Michelle, unable to qualify her arguments.
What's your current read on Ultra?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What's your current read on Ultra?
Lean Town, though his play around Muugen was awful. He displayed no degree of attempting to solve, instead he enabled a transparent attempt at buddying. He has been attempting to drive discussion, hence the lean town, but his reasoning has been, by and large, on the weaker side. Appeared to be invested when suspicion was raised on him, despite appealing to apathy - which could mean something.

Apollo

The Sol King
Is this ur lovely way of saying we should cfd Apollo? because I'd be totally down for it hehe~♡
There highest lynch doesn't even have that many votes so it would be easy to swing it into any cute direction at the end of day~♡
Today, I had a dream where I was stabbed by a girl in the chest.

Now I woke up, and see that I was stabbed by a girl in the back.

Never trust an anime villainess.

Apollo started with fluff, no surprise, that's not alignment indicative (AI)
I'll wait until roles are unlocked and actions start flying around. A vote at that time would be more solid than whatever wagon will get going right now.
He refused to take a stance on wagons back then. Not really AI, but also how do you expect to find scum? Only by a possible cop claim on a red peek?
What's a nagl ?

And I am not monitoring the thread each minute. I got other things to do.
You posted fluff while in the thread were posted more game related things, or at least that was my perception in that moment
Null, null and null.

If someone looked bad from the flower wagon, its psylocke. She seems to hold a grudge or something.
No reads, noted
Right now, no. The game barely started too. Do you have any reads yourself ?
No reads confirmed
Good for you. Although I believe its early to put someone as town. Ratchet is a smart player.
Apollo wasn't delighted by a town read on Ratchet
Just as you said, I am not Michelle. Whether or not he underestimates you, I do not know.

Me and you can agree that we are neutral on each other this early in the game. That is how I see it, at least.
i was neutral in that moment. Why?
No expressed read tells me you likely don't have one yet. If you have a different read on me, express it please.

This conversation started with Michelle asking me about my reads.

And I don't plan on "challenging" Michelle's reads, I told him its good for him -that he found someone he trusts so quickly-. Neither did he attempt to give solid reasoning as to why he trusts you.
I still stand with null on everyone as my reads. Simply put, I wouldn't put you -or anyone- as town this early in the game.
you told her.
I have Myamoto Musahi as avatar but I am a woman.
Avoiding town reads helps future pushes, so is scummy from my pov or at least not in town's interest. If town gives their takes step by step there is always a base of discussion
Just catching up on the thread. Give me a minute or ten.
10 minutes to catch up, the next post comes after one hour. The timing matches a catch up and doing a bigger post, but for a slow trutle like me, a native player shouldn't spend so much time on that.
Between the post when he null read me until the post he scum read me are 8 hours (approx) and he is talking about content who was in the thread at the moment of the null read, my quick and confident town read on Ratchet.
What caused the change of heart @Apollo?
Looking at things right now, I would say:

-Michelle looks most suspect. It seems like an attempt to ride the coattails of a very active (and good) player in Ratchet. Town locking from so early on too and her inability to explain at all why she trusts him at all. Ratchet coming to her defense is weird, especially when he went after Adam for defending Ultra.

-Charlie was very defensive from the get go when Adam questioned him, and he does seem to hold a rather defeatist attitude towards this game. Only reason he gave is that he isn't a "main character" even though roles haven't been revealed so far.

@Charlie if you are town, you should at least make sure we don't waste a lynch on a town. The Charlie I know would try harder and make the game harder for mafia.

-TAC and Psylocke for that early bait on Flower, they also seem to be coasting so far. I will view them with some eye of suspicion.
This post, after catching up in a game so big, is talking about 5 players. This is less that I expected from a caught up player and the reads are in trend with what was the consensus from what I remember.
But
Also, @Ultra explain to me the Pero and Kiku wagons. You seem adamant to lynch one of them, tagging others just to help you.
Is this a defence for Pero and Kiku? Why?
Also these can go either way
As long as you can become one of the pillars of town. <3
Pocketing?
No. Explain yourself, rabbit.

Whats your read on Michelle and Ratchet ?
Asking for a read on me, but he already gave for me a null and after a scum read. Why ask for confirmation?
I fear your boy will end up a flop.
TAC is the preferred chop and push D1 here. I don't like this
Somehow I don't think she will respond to this Muu. She is in the airport now, and doesn't care about the game. Except she's the 2nd most active poster.
How on earth you have the conclusion i don't care about the game?
Your paw isn't big enough to hold my hand.

Pero seems like he was actually joking, especially when almost everyone was still fluffing.

As for Kiku, she is right that you're pushing many wagons. Especially with them so close to each other in votes, it would be easy for scum to tip the scales of one wagon.

Now answer the question I asked here:
Yes, that's a defence on Pero/Kiku.
Leaning town on Adam a bit, he seems to be contributing. He did come to Ultra's aid twice now though.

As for Blue, I'll let this post of his answer my read:

He is all fluff now. Exactly how I like my blues, but not for long I hope.
Adam is found as town for contribution. I like this.
Aside from the one joke at early game, where you asked him if he's scum and he said "yes" ? I didn't see anything scum indicative.

And look at the latest VC, you'll see its easy for a team that can coordinate their votes to get whoever they want as the top wagon. And its not like your pushes are scum confirmed now, are they ?

And why aren't you interested in either Ratchet or Michelle ? They have been rather active here, and Ratchet even went after you. Do you have no reads at all ? Not a town lean, or a scum lean?
Also this post is good
You and Muugen are like two peas in a pod on Flower. I hope you guys aren't letting past game experiences muddy your vision.
This too and the following
Who do you mean by "his" here ? Pero ?

I meant reads on either Ratchet or Michelle, but since you said you don't suspect them I guess you don't have reads on them.
Trying to catch scum, kick ass and take names.

are you town?
I do not believe a town would genuinely "tonally" town read someone so early into the game AND start sheeping them from then on. Especially for someone who complained she won't have time to play the game, yet spent the most time in the thread. It would have been better for her to give reads directly and read the thread if she was gonna stay in the game thread.

To me, it seems she is sheeping a player, and if the votes lynch a townie she can claim she was only following and its not her fault. If the lynch kills scum, she can ride the coattails of town.

I wouldn't say that Ratchet "went after her". It was very mild if so. You can read their exchange on page 17.

Of course, there are other players and possibilities that might be a better lynch/more likely scum. Michelle is leading now but that might change.
I know i answered at this
@Lindltaylor I believe this is the first time we play together btw. I hope we can leave good impression on each other through this game.
This is good mindset.

This is another playstyle than mine.
Deffinitely not a player to CFD in D1, pushes and flips will tell us more in the future days.
A few things pinging me may be just a different approach on the game and I only saw Apollo as 3rd party until now.

@Michelle this. I am so busy and can just contribute to 15 posts at max while working from home while you managing that from the airport is commendable and highly sus too. If I were a scum, I'd like to do that kind of play so I voted you but this was just a case of me not being online in time for the final hours.

kerko lowkey looking kinda predatory here.
voting them cuz they are sorta active and don't let themselves get lynched .
kekw.

Status
Not open for further replies.