Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What's your reason for voting Michelle again, Bonbon? I actually don't know lol. I might have missed it.
Hard pocketed ratchet and ready to vote ultra without reading the thread

And, then her gameplay since then - put a lot of efforts to clear herself. This gives me scum vibe

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ultra And to be honest you oversell the tunnel here. It was obviously to get the game moving and on point, which isn't to say it wasn't genuine, but I don't think you can argue it was to the detriment of the game either. Yet another aspect that is, of course, not given any consideration.

It's not just this game. Every single game where we are town I have to overcome you doing your usual, to correctly read you in spite of this, and then also balance my time defending from this nonsense along with actually finding scum. Surprise surprise, we usually lose. Like really now. Do you think the single hinge on me being town or scum this game lies on whether I really think Muugen played to you or not? To use your words - spare me.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Also, this might be a low-hanging fruit, but I'll be fine voting Reloaded today as well.

He's a new player, right? He doesn't strike me as a town new player:
- Hasn't asked for a summary (Maybe once saying "what'd I miss")
- Hasn't tried to ask for reads, help, or anything which will help him advance his gameplay here.
- Overall, he has as many posts as me and it's ALL fluff.
- He had a weird defense of Pero for some reason in the middle. Not sure what that was about.

Overall, if he's a new player to mafia, he's playing exactly the way I'd expect a newbie scum struggling with the game to play.
Hmm he's a new player. I think this is 2nd (3rd?) Mafia game?

He was always Town before and he had this kind of disengagement before I think.

It's in tandem with his previous behaviour but I wouldn't put it past him to have this exact behaviour as scum.

Also hi Lind ^^

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hmm he's a new player. I think this is 2nd (3rd?) Mafia game?

He was always Town before and he had this kind of disengagement before I think.

It's in tandem with his previous behaviour but I wouldn't put it past him to have this exact behaviour as scum.

Also hi Lind ^^
Ah I see. Thanks Ali, and Hi!

Well, then let's tag him - @Mr. Reloaded please give me your reads, perspectives, or anything regarding the game. I think you're scum here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Any remarks explicitly on the current discussion. If you've given them - please point me to them.
I don't think you're scum and your posts look better to me than Muugen's here. I don't know why you're town reading him since I can't actually see the town angle yet, but you look better to me.

I don't think you're scum here from the discussion.

It's not about "victimisation". I went over this with you *last time*. You are, consistently, an albatross, and I don't think you engage very honestly. At the very least, you come at this with a loaded angle, and then work from there.

The point, as it's lost on you, is that it's impossible to work with. I am, for some reason, consistently able to draw out behaviour from you and come to the correct read, and you, consistently, cannot do so. Case in point - this game. I gave you my reasoning behind my argument, you haven't analysed it. You haven't even begun to think if it makes sense, and you've ignored the parts of my post that are inconvenient.

-No
-Mostly no, but I'll note that your "town read" was quickly discarded the moment it became convenient for you to do so.
-I don't think your approach was reasonable, no. Mostly deflection, your play improved after that actually.
I've never once claimed that you *were* peas in a pod. I have claimed that he attempted to side to you, he very clearly did actually. Dismissed.
Childish behavior. I don't agree with you - so I'm approaching you dishonestly. There's no other possibility that exists!

How am I supposed to have any interaction with you where I prioritize my thoughts and interpretation as more likely than yours without hurting your fee fees? Sincerely.

By "reasonable", I don't mean in the context of the game and whether or not I'm scum, I mean *personally* reasonable, in that I didn't start breaking down and reaching for my teddy bear the moment you questioned me.

@Ultra And to be honest you oversell the tunnel here. It was obviously to get the game moving and on point, which isn't to say it wasn't genuine, but I don't think you can argue it was to the detriment of the game either. Yet another aspect that is, of course, not given any consideration.

It's not just this game. Every single game where we are town I have to overcome you doing your usual, to correctly read you in spite of this, and then also balance my time defending from this nonsense along with actually finding scum. Surprise surprise, we usually lose. Like really now. Do you think the single hinge on me being town or scum this game lies on whether I really think Muugen played to you or not? To use your words - spare me.
It's a blatant over reaction and my only recourse is to feel like I have to tip-toe around you

Day end
I didn't get my role yet lol. So I think it'll be a bit longer.

@Fujishiro estimated time on EoD?
As I said prior here:

Hey guys, due to some annoying circumstances I have to deal with today the unlocking of your roles will happen a bit later, and because of this delay and to allow you guys to be able to get familiar with your roles as well as use them I will be extending the day phase a bit more. The event that precedes the unlock will still happen less than 4 hours from now though. I really hope you guys are okay with this, sorry about the inconvenience.
The phase will be extended more since I am admittedly behind on schedule. This phase will end tomorrow 1PM EST.

Do you think the single hinge on me being town or scum this game lies on whether I really think Muugen played to you or not? To use your words - spare me.
No. That's why you're being hysterical. I flicked a piece of lint on to the scale of weighing your alignment and your immediate recourse is to insult my intelligence, accuse me of gamethrowing and, act like the sky is falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.