Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly - it's entirely the point, because you're using it being "emotional" to dismiss my claim that your engagement is not, completely, sincere. It's not just the product of this game, either, which I've long since made clear. I, duly, don't believe it's disproportional - it's the exact same cherry-picking you *always* invoke. You can keep relating back the totality of this point to squarely this game, but that's not what I'm arguing.

And of course, you bring sanity into the conversation. You really just can't help yourself.
There's nothing here that requires me to discredit you - you have accused me of something that I know is fundamentally untrue - that I'm approaching you with intentional dishonesty. It's merely my assumption that I have taken in spite of your protest (as you have done over my insistence that I'm just trying to play the game.)

Wll, I thought it was fairly implicit. Your reliance on injecting emotion as a means to discredit is a hallmark of the alt-right discourse you have undoubtedly seen (and probably engaged in, to be honest), to say nothing of your inability to stick to the point at hand, while presenting the appearance of doing so. Dismissed.
Wha-

How are you tying anything I've said in this exchange to politics??? What the actual fuck are you on about? It's not only bad enough that I'm merely "dishonest", you are unironically arguing I am Hitler for questioning you.

yes ofcourse i like more, that reply is boring

u r telling me he was lean scum and now he is better. doesn't even specify to me if hes now a weaker scum read, null, or town read

atleast reply to him so u get a better read of him then? ur happy to just let this end here without having a good opinion of him?

tells me ur scum read of him wasnt rly all that genuine
Do have scum Ekko here?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
There's nothing here that requires me to discredit you - you have accused me of something that I know is fundamentally untrue - that I'm approaching you with intentional dishonesty. It's merely my assumption that I have taken in spite of your protest (as you have done over my insistence that I'm just trying to play the game.)
I mean, I've conceded as far as to say you've approached it from a perspective that's loaded, that is, actively looking for reasons to facilitate a scum read. I need only point to history to evidence this, too.
How are you tying anything I've said in this exchange to politics??? What the actual fuck are you on about? It's not only bad enough that I'm merely "dishonest", you are unironically arguing I am Hitler for questioning you.
How on Earth did you reach that? I'm not talking about politics, I'm talking about verbiage, that happens to be shared with a specific political identity. "Literally Hitler"? What pearl-clutching is this? No seriously, there is no way you can reach this conclusion without looking to be outraged.

Maybe you're just critically lacking in self awareness Ratchet, because insinuating I'm Hitler youth without a hint of irony has 0 relation whatsoever to accusing you in a mafia game. Hard to *not* assume there's some illogical component to that conclusion under the hood, there.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
I usually never answer that question directly and I'd rather have u judge me by my playstyle anyways.
havent seen much from you, havent actually seen you push uwu or your newest lc.

do you intend on answering my previous question?
Aye here, and need a summary pls
just ratchet and flower having a meltdown
Overall, Muugen, I've disagreed with a few of your posts. Ratchet asking you to make a CFD on him would be the reply from any player when you tell them you're going to CFD them even as a joke. I don't think that's OMGUS.

His town read on you was after that huge post you made ( @Ratchet correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstood) because you started taking a more holistic approach to the game and widening your radar rather than just focusing on a few.

I just told him that might have pushed you into his town leans, but to me you're still in the null. In the exchange between Michelle and you, I simply think you weren't being entirely honest there.
roight just as we didnt haveapollo care for brokis cfd comment on him which i also tagged rathet in and he ignored it as well.

yet it was the basis for his scumread against me.

in that iso i directly asked ratchet multiple questions regarding his scumread against me he has still yet to answer any one of those questions in even prior to that he was avoiding any real answering of my questions overall, so much so that he bowed out of the entire engagement overall, now he has no problem going back n forth with a player he has given a town read to on multiple occasions.

do explain how i wasnt being honest when ive been quoting everything shes been stating.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
Maybe you're just critically lacking in self awareness Ratchet, because insinuating I'm Hitler youth without a hint of irony has 0 relation whatsoever to accusing you in a mafia game. Hard to *not* assume there's some illogical component to that conclusion under the hood, there.
I didn't really insinuate that, beyond saying you may have engaged in that discourse (I do remember your political "debates" on TMF). You wanted to be outraged, so that's what you made it into. Dishonest. For peace of mind, no, I'm not saying you're Hitler Youth, I'm saying your way of arguing is characteristic of the inherent dishonesty you find in the alt-right, difficult concept to grasp I guess. Well, for some at least. Ridiculous.

I mean, I've conceded as far as to say you've approached it from a perspective that's loaded, that is, actively looking for reasons to facilitate a scum read. I need only point to history to evidence this, too.
One would think that if I was doing this, I would be, you know, scum reading you, or pushing for a lynch, or...anything that reflects a mindset of finding justification to reach a conclusion

How on Earth did you reach that? I'm not talking about politics, I'm talking about verbiage, that happens to be shared with a specific political identity. "Literally Hitler"? What pearl-clutching is this? No seriously, there is no way you can reach this conclusion without looking to be outraged.
You said my verbiage was "Alt right" without qualification. So, ok, you're not saying I'm hitler, you're saying I'm talking like Hitler. Sane.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
One would think that if I was doing this, I would be, you know, scum reading you, or pushing for a lynch, or...anything that reflects a mindset of finding justification to reach a conclusion

You said my verbiage was "Alt right" without qualification. So, ok, you're not saying I'm hitler, you're saying I'm talking like Hitler. Sane.
Ah, another example of bringing sanity into it. One would have hoped, after your interaction in Death Note, you'd have reflected a little on the distastefulness, but no doubt you'll defend it as "not a serious insult" or whatever hoops you jumped through last time.

No, I'm saying you're being dishonest in your interactions, and arguing like the Alt-Right do. That's what "verbiage" means, if you didn't know the word you could have just said so.

As for your first point, no, it doesn't require this, it simply requires you to cherry pick.

I didn't really insinuate that, beyond saying you may have engaged in that discourse (I do remember your political "debates" on TMF). You wanted to be outraged, so that's what you made it into. Dishonest. For peace of mind, no, I'm not saying you're Hitler Youth, I'm saying your way of arguing is characteristic of the inherent dishonesty you find in the alt-right, difficult concept to grasp I guess. Well, for some at least. Ridiculous.
I am genuinely confused at what connection you're making here, because you're assigning a characteristic of my posts in a mafia game to a political alignment very tenuously. I'm more confused than I am offended, honestly.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Any reasoning for this? I read Charlie's posts as genuine.
I've you read properly you would see why because I said so at leas 3 times by now

If you want me to take you serious and have a serious convo then don't come to me with some half assed question that could easily be answered if you did what is expected of you

Ratchet

โ€Ž
I am genuinely confused at what connection you're making here, because you're assigning a characteristic of my posts in a mafia game to a political alignment very tenuously. I'm more confused than I am offended, honestly.
I've explained. The "politics" aren't relevant, it's the way of arguing that's similar. I could have found a concrete example if I looked hard enough (like claim you argued like Ben Shapiro or something) but I felt the point was transmitted clearly enough. I don't think you geninely believed I thought or claimed you were "Hitler", or that you speak like Hitler, or whatever nonsense you peddled.

Status
Not open for further replies.