Ekkologix - 2
Ultra - 1
Kobe - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote
T-Pein: Peroroncino
UwU: Ekkologix

broki

Al is big skooma I taste it

Ratchet a very meh townie
Ultra feels lost he might be townie

Ekko has trash taste is bleach so he's scum lock, I don't even care if he flips town, he scum to me.

Your fake PR role play us aggravating asf and if I had shots I'd definitely use them on you, that's how annoying you've been... your pressure is akin to holding someone at gun point with a water gun.. its so weak I almost feel bad for you.
I've found myself on the same page as ultra regarding some ppl so I'd lean town on him

Agree on ekko

Oh darling u didn't like it?~♡ I found it quite entertaining but I wouldn't have the patience to be nice to ppl if it was real, ur baits are equally as annoying

Run me through Ratchet, Ultra, and Dest here. Why do you think they are scum? I am all ears.

Really now? you gonna paint it as a mistake now? this is your escape route here?
Ultra, Ratchet, Dest, call it a gut feel but there’s just something off about them. Ratchet seems to be pushing but not really pushing, trying but not really trying.
Ultra seems too cozy and happy, never seen him so relaxed before, just odd. Reminds me of AM’s game where he was scum. As for Dest, idk, gut feel.

It was a mistake and not an escape route.
What are your reads besides me?

i think ultra might be scum maybe ratchet too, cause they took an obvious joke i made and took it too far, if you're town keep that in mind after i flip town
For what it's worth, I do think their push was oppurtunistic when I saw them pushing you for jokingly stating that yes you are scum. Like the entire early wagon on you wasn't the best tbh. But as the game moves forward you are having this give up attitude and not really contributing much, if you are town you would think you would place your stake on the ground to prove that you are townie. Instead of just relying on this joke thingy and having a 'idc' attitude and kinda giving up. Which is lowering your stock value as town.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Duly noted. Quite possible, yes.

I'll wait for you to catch up regarding the game.
Caught up, and don't feel like I've gained any new insights

I think my mind is most at ease with a kekko lynch, seeing as he imitated my speech from the believer's era (weebs)

Think I'll put my vote there for now.

Don't like how Adam keeps howling about Charlie being his biggest sus, yet doesn't vote for him

Vote Lynch Ekkologix

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For what it's worth, I do think their push was oppurtunistic when I saw them pushing you for jokingly stating that yes you are scum. Like the entire early wagon on you wasn't the best tbh. But as the game moves forward you are having this give up attitude and not really contributing much, if you are town you would think you would place your stake on the ground to prove that you are townie. Instead of just relying on this joke thingy and having a 'idc' attitude and kinda giving up. Which is lowering your stock value as town.
Do you believe the reason for his wagon was because he said he was scum, Soul-chan?

Status
Not open for further replies.