Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Are you just not reading the responses and running with the narrative you wish to peddle here? No seriously, is this the maturity level I can expect?
I mean, Ratchet, intentions aside I believe you are in the wrong here.
You brought up a very extreme comparison which easily could be misinterpreted.

At this point you've strayed far from whatever the argument was about

Posts that I read from you I did not like at all.
I will make your life more interesting

Vote Lynch Adam
Reading back this caught my eyes

You said you didnt read more than half of game properly but it is convinient that what you did see are negatives.

Apperantly nothing good came from me yet i am not your case focus.

You didnt push for me, you didnt expand on me, you didnt start a train, you didnt do anything to someone you by all accounts consider to be scum

You voting me means jack shit, it is empty vote and empty read just so you can appear to do smth.

If my role gets a bullet it is going straight between your eyes

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, Ratchet, intentions aside I believe you are in the wrong here.
You brought up a very extreme comparison which easily could be misinterpreted.

At this point you've strayed far from whatever the argument was about
Duly noted. Quite possible, yes.

I'll wait for you to catch up regarding the game.

Reading back this caught my eyes

You said you didnt read more than half of game properly but it is convinient that what you did see are negatives.

Apperantly nothing good came from me yet i am not your case focus.

You didnt push for me, you didnt expand on me, you didnt start a train, you didnt do anything to someone you by all accounts consider to be scum

You voting me means jack shit, it is empty vote and empty read just so you can appear to do smth.

If my role gets a bullet it is going straight between your eyes
There is lot of time until EOD maybe more people will vote you?

You seem to be annoyed by having that one vote on you.

Hmmm…I think Adam, Broker, Prof, Muugen are town this game.

Ratchet, Michelle, Uktra, Dest, Flower might be scum.
Run me through Ratchet, Ultra, and Dest here. Why do you think they are scum? I am all ears.

That was a mistake. I was skimming the thread and thought LM was saying that Mich was on travel but still remain active which is sus. It’s a play I would make as well as scum. I wouldn’t try as hard as town which is the main reason I sus Mich.

I’m town.

Like I said, I was skimming the thread and totally misread it.

Really now? you gonna paint it as a mistake now? this is your escape route here?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
short version

Kobe claimed miller when out roles were still blocked. Pero pointed it out. I assumed Kobe simply slipped and said this.

This is where the whole push started. Just read posts after this one. Multiple people, including Adam, didn't like "i mean" part saying i'm preparing a way out in case this wagon didn't pick up, saying i'm dishonest and shet. I went pretty defensive about it and noone liked it.

More or less this.
Wait why the hekko r u using Blue's avatar, I thought you were him for a moment.

Is this some sort of scum strategy to trick us?

Since u finally bother to have time to post

What's ur current few on the game and reads?
Al is big skooma I taste it

Ratchet a very meh townie
Ultra feels lost he might be townie

Ekko has trash taste is bleach so he's scum lock, I don't even care if he flips town, he scum to me.

Your fake PR role play us aggravating asf and if I had shots I'd definitely use them on you, that's how annoying you've been... your pressure is akin to holding someone at gun point with a water gun.. its so weak I almost feel bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.