Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This guy neighbor chat me and from the get go expect me to full claim to him. I don't know who you take me for pal. But this is a losing battle.
based

do u town read him or not

if u do u shud claim something to him atleast

its called

principle of good faith working together

ratchet taught it to me

We need to pressure Soulkiller.
You literally have no basis, nothing. You are crazy if you think you can demand a claim out of me from a mere neighbor chat that has no subustance at all. You can literally say that you scum read me would be a better argument than whatever this theatre you are trying to do.

I know I am town and I ain't afraid to fight any ningen who wanna mislynch.

You literally have no basis, nothing. You are crazy if you think you can demand a claim out of me from a mere neighbor chat that has no subustance at all. You can literally say that you scum read me would be a better argument than whatever this theatre you are trying to do.

I know I am town and I ain't afraid to fight any ningen who wanna mislynch.
Guess I'm crazy, then. It's not like I eliminated 90% of the doubt you could possibly have in an instant before the ask.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Gotta say, this is the worst bribe Ever. Ngl, I was just voting you for the lolz. So what are your reads so far?
Have you got any scum reads? I think Ratchet might be scum this game. Or maybe ultra. what do u think?
i patiently await psyloke chan

no scum reads yet, maybe flower

easier to find town first in day 1

then find scum later

Guess I'm crazy, then. It's not like I eliminated 90% of the doubt you could possibly have in an instant before the ask.
I told you I will read it later and we can talk and discuss. You don't wanna discuss you just want to get what you want instantly when I have every reason to doubt your ass. Who do you take me for? you honestly think you can make me claim because you asked?

did u full claim to him?
He didn't he just said that I have to read first letter of every post he made from beginning to end and I told him I don't have time for that, he outed a specific information which I am intending on keeping to myself at the moment and expect me to just believe him lol.

He didn't even out his role first out of curtiousy, he just expects me to believe him in a mafia game.

I told you I will read it later and we can talk and discuss. You don't wanna discuss you just want to get what you want instantly when I have every reason to doubt your ass. Who do you take me for? you honestly think you can make me claim because you asked?
See, if you don't claim instantly when I have removed potential doubts you could have, I'm going to assume you're asking for time to make something up. That's why I put time pressure on you.

He didn't he just said that I have to read first letter of every post he made from beginning to end and I told him I don't have time for that, he outed a specific information which I am intending on keeping to myself at the moment and expect me to just believe him lol.

He didn't even out his role first out of curtiousy, he just expects me to believe him in a mafia game.
Also, regarding that specific information I will double check it myself later tonight when I have the time. Right now I only have his word for it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
GIVen the current wagons, I think we could probably go ahead and extract a full claim from Pero and Ekko. Will see from there, I don't like how Charlie has slipped by too. Reborn wagon seems to be going nowhere?
you want 2 full claims on d1 with 2 other players outed now

Funny. Now that you have brought this up, it's only a matter of time

Emil

Certified Memelord

okay but do i take it from this u dont town read him? whats wrong with beliving people in a mafia game lol

if u town read him u can belive him to a certain extent

Status
Not open for further replies.