Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read last x amount of pages, but at the start of the game I actually liked Ultra.
He was just having fun to see where he could go and what would come from it. It doesn't look like a town play, but It felt very town to me lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you don't want to read the game then don't come and ask me to feed you answeres. I gave my opinion on Ultra.
where is it. i belive if u r town u ought to atleast see where im coming from here

if im scum, you tell me your opinion on ultra and see my take on it - helps u solve my alignment if my take is scummy
if im town, you tell me your opinion on ultra and also see my take on it - helps you find me as town if my take is townie

its a win win for both of us

if im scum i already probably know the answer, or my team feed it to me, so you not answering me basically only gives me the option to now just move on and say soul ignored my question anyway so why bother with him, aka you create my excuse to hide for me

you don't want that do you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
where is it. i belive if u r town u ought to atleast see where im coming from here

if im scum, you tell me your opinion on ultra and see my take on it - helps u solve my alignment if my take is scummy
if im town, you tell me your opinion on ultra and also see my take on it - helps you find me as town if my take is townie

if im scum i already probably know the answer, or my team feed it to me, so you not answering me basically only gives me the option to now just move on and say soul ignored my question anyway so why bother with him, aka you create my excuse to hide for me

if im town then you not answering me basically just discourages me from continuing to try and contribute without reading

What was the point of the PR then? fun?
U literally quoted the post where I explained it lol:

Since u quoted apollo, what's ur thoughts on him again?

I needed to start somewhere today so I pretty much just checked the ppl that were commenting on my supposed post restriction, I mainly didn't like uwu and apollo tbh, I think blue also commented + tpein but idk what to make of them so far and prolly a few more but I'd have to read back and see of they pass the vibe check.

Also I only did it to see if it's like in previous game where at least 3 scum were entertaining my pr lol
----------
@Underworld Broker if this is what you were referring to its a pretty weak point to hold for Yo being in your townpile. i certaintly wouldnt call this a"defense" of your fake PR - more like a quick comment/observation where the post in question isnt necessarily going after you for said PR.

regardless she has a total of 20 post and these are the only two worth any real value. you sure you want to continue with your townread on her cause i will be looking into you next.
I'm not sure where ur taking the word 'defense' from. Tho I also liked the other post of Yo that u quoted so ill keep him in my town leans until further notice.

[CENTER
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602982438498467841/904971088998592542/unknown.png[/CENTER]

Adam, reading his posts I like how confident he presents himself, not caring about what he says and says it anyways. Does not give a fuck what anyone thinks or say. I find it comendable and can respect that. He brings new insight to the table I feel like which is insightful. I do recall seeing someone say that when adam is scum he tends to be more bold and make big plays. Don't think I recall any scum games with him, he subbed into weebs as scum but I wasn't paying attention at that point tbh. Null can see him go both ways.

Charlie, didn't like how he crumbled under pressure and got emotional, didn't rub me the right way tbh. He then went out of the radar and seems to be lurking which is not a good look. scum lean.

TAC, not getting any good vibes from the dude. He seems to be under the radar and his early vote on flower was meh. He seems to have some TMI tbh regarding how abilities work. Been lurking and I recall him commenting about that Urahara shop thing advising people to not join the shop. He also indulged into some flavor but not really any scum hunting. scum lean.

Dr Professor, really not himself, he is being inactive but I do recall someone saying that something is going on with him in real life which is why he is inactive? I didn't like whatever staunt he tried to pull regarding that entire indie claim, I don't take fond on people faking shit for reactions and lols. Once you lie I can't trust you again. Don't mind seeing him axed.

Pero, not really fan of how inactive he gotten and his give up attitude, he hinted to a role and I mean idk I wish he engaged more and be more useful if he truly is what he claims. Null.

Flower, wasn't big fan of her early melt down. She hopped into the thread later and got a bit active but then claimed lmao. No one cc'ed her. Null need to see more of her. Her claim is what's keeping her not be in my scum lean tbh. But mechs alone won't do it in the long run.

Mr.Reloaded, nothing worth of note from him, if memory serves me right he was mostly just fluffing around. He does seem to be tame and careful on what he says. Someone said he is new? not sure but if that's the case then honestly can see it both way. He would def be more nervous to engage if he is scum. Which might be the case here.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
only iso about half of kikus post getting tired here.

had to quote ult as well cause they had their back n forth.
Yeah, I've noticed that Ultra seems to be pushing a suspicious amount of agendas for day one. Does that help
im genuinely also curious as to why that is an issue?

the game is about lies deception, game solving and questioning.

how is that a negative if anything it wouldnt make sense for someone like ultra not be doing as such id question him if we was just shitposting and not doing much.
You must not be very bright, huh. Its not really something that requires extrapolation, now, does it?
i mean it does. you're pretty "bright" but ignore common sense.
...You insinutated I'm pushing an agenda. So yes, that does require...I think you're looking for the word *elaboration*

What agendas? And why is it scummy? If you have any conviction in this, there's no reason to hold your cards - tell the world how scummy I am. This is how the game progresses.
at this start of the back n forth i already side with ultra - i dont like kikus tone or see any real valid reasonign for the shade agaisnt Ult here.
Flower and Michelle as well. Both start off by posting about how they're not going to be around and then, well, just look at the post counts
i do like how she calls out these two but doesnt push them the way she is with ultra given that is the basis of her FoS on Ult to begin with.

at this point it already seems faked and forced
i guess ill crcle back to this late quote broke.
Also, you're just kind of a dick <3
i mean thats true but you arent really doing yourself any favors here.
Yes I am telling people to vote for someone I scum read and would prefer that outcome over getting lynched...how does that make me scum, exactly? Who else am I pointing fingers at? Which push of mine do you take issue with?
so far Ultra looks solid here i dont see the issue that kiku has.
The Flower push was bad and suspect, and your only defense seemed to be "yes it was bad", I think your scum read is flimsy at best, you accused Ratchet whose only crime was calling you out on your bullshit, and you've flipflopped votes a lot(which is a lot easier for scum to do because they know everyone who isn't in their clique is a safe lynch.) And also you have said several times "lol they fell for the bait" when you say something stupid and someone comes at you for it

So overall you feel scummy to me. Nothing personal
your push overall feels personal and ilfound.

you seem quite familiar with ult to know his voting patterns is NAI he also does the baiting tactic and brags about it aswell.

& dont get me wrong outside of ratchet ive probably gotten into more back n forths with ultra than anyone else here well outside of dest id assume.
1) Never accused Ratchet
2) Baseless assumption that vote swapping is scummy - especially without a lack of consideration for who I was voting for
3) You clearly have fallen for the bait, because you went from hard coasting to actual involvement - which is what the entire purpose of my shit talking. Gotchya.

Now, give me your reads on Pero and Charles.
i do agree with ults point here up til this point kiku wasnt doing much and she began to hard push ult.
1. Right, I should've said threatened, my bad
2. I did consider who you voted for. Thats why I still think its suspicious.
3. My involvement is limited entirely to accusing you and it will remain that way until such a time as I have changed my mind, as you are still number one on my scum radar

My reads on Pero and Charlie are both "less scummy than Ultra". Hope this helps
what exactly made you suspicious of ults voting pattern, why did votes on chuck pero and flower worry you so much, moreso you have both chuck and pero in a scumpile based off of your own statment here.

quite the contradiction are you protecting flower?

i dont see the issue while you only had a vote placed on doc out of all the players there.

so you only intend on tunneling ultra?

do you intend to catch up, have you caught up what are your current reads/thoughts?
I was actually more curious what you thought about the players I mentioned, turns out you can't even be arsed to fake a read or two there. Oh well
i mean to her defense she did just say shes only going to tunnel you.
I dont particularly care about entertaining your curiosity, because, again, I think you're scum. I already said all the players I felt suspicious of. I am closing the tab now good night
i mean you dont particularly plan on doing anything outside of tunneling that already is telling enough. I'll add you to my FoS as well.
Of course you wouldn't be, Aizen...
how did you end at this conclusion?

read from page 158 onward. I talked about the situation in multiple occasions. Go read and do tell me what you think here.

sorry meant to quote this in my previous post. Go and read from page 158 onward and let me know what you think.

Urahara Shoten has opened its doors! If you are interested in visiting please quote this post!

Yus

Urahara Shoten has opened its doors! If you are interested in visiting please quote this post!

In I guess. As long as they have beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.