Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes. I came and noticed Ratchet posting relaxed and in good tone and I insta town read him, asking him for whom to vote and sheeped his intention to vote Ultra.
Kobe jumped on me for the town read and I reacted to him by a vote ignoring the others telling me he has a miller claim.
That was when I thought my plane will go to Milan and we will have a dinner in town and no time to play.
But plane was delayed 2 hours and the walk in Milan didn't happen so I was here playing.
i wont vote u today dw

do u know anything about the other top wagons

kiku pero and whoever else

kool i probably agree with that. hes a bit lacking in fire compared to weebs

his recent posts with reads look good tho. i think indie rly fits him here
Well the thing is his reads came off the nose of me placing him in a corner. He could just be making those reads anyway but if he's scum thats also what avenue he would step it up to escape the burden of claiming as well

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well the thing is his reads came off the nose of me placing him in a corner. He could just be making those reads anyway but if he's scum thats also what avenue he would step it up to escape the burden of claiming as well
he'd probably been better off claiming something as scum to avoid this much attention. i mean surely his role has something claimable..

Emil

Certified Memelord
Scum usually aren't ready to produce a complete fake on short notice on Day 1 even if they're give explicit fake claims
ok dont have anything else to add to this. im leaning he probably team aizen, an indie team

if its a multiball then he can be scum scared of being too town read and shot too

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
There is no need to role crush someone just because.
You had a reason, and that is to defend your scum mates.
if we were actually mates here id have him rolecrush ratchet since he openly stated hed target me in the np.

like i said you dont poise a single threat to me, i caught your team d1 outside of dest last game while havong to continuisly defend myself manage an entire scum team all by myself and ill catch you all again this game.

i think ultra is town too, even if the play seems stupid from ur PoV i appricate him taking an effort to maybe make something happen and move game forward one way or another

i will add that mechanically speaking scum in fuji games often have these neighbor chats. i had one myself last game. but the hold off here is why wud scum!ultra try to pocket you out of everyone anyway. certainly seems like too much of an effort for very minimal gain and high risk, given that u seem like the type of players that are hard to pocket and also the type of players that can catch ultra if he messes up in the neighbor chat.

now in regards to you, im not going to force u to do it but id suggest maybe opening up to ultra a bit. if this makes u think we r both potential teammates so be it, im willing to prove my towniness one way or another even if ultra turns out scum, but i think the best way to catch if he is one wud be to give him a bit about urself and see what he does with it

i dont see a town or scum motive from u to town read a player but not want to work with them. only makes u seem like selfish.. or indie in that regard

Ooh that's interesting...
@SoulKiller why tho?

Please answer in short because i am at work and i won't read more than 2-3 sentences

It's quite interesting that ekko picked up so fast when we placed our votes on Reborn lol

Totally not suspicious

Ultra is more of a town lean so I find ur reaction rather weird
Quoting all these and answering it in one since it's basically the same thing. So let's recap.

>I get a neighbor chat ability, I am wary of it obviously since every game I played in this website had scum ability neighbor chat.
>Ultra enters the neighbor chat and immediatly threaten to lynch me if I don't claim, he said he will provide an undisputed proof that he is townie.
>I told him I am willing to cooperate since I was cooking at the that if he is indeed townie and that i will double check the information he gave me later today.
>Ultra didn't wanna cooperate at all and doubled down on threatneing and went to the thread saying he has something on me.
>I called him out to it and put the entire thing to light. Because I won't be having none of this nonsense.
>He has nothing on me, he barged into my house threatning me and I didn't fold because I am wary of the entire situation and placed a vote because of that.

I don't know about you peeps, but if you come with such attitude and threaten from the get go and think by being an intimidating fella would work on me then you got something else coming for you.

This quote down below is a response to ultra little while ago. Which further explains what really went down and my position.

No, I am not being dishonest at the slightest here. You are the one who is coming here gun blazing demanding things and threatning from the get go. You need to know your audience before you engage with them. You are the one who refused any sort of cooperation not me. You are the one who burned any bridge of cooperation with your silly threats and your theatre play. This is mafia we playing here, anyone who comes and demand a claim out of me will be brought into questioning. You have no one but yourself to blame here. I told you we can discuss and see how things play out. You are the one who needs to earn my trust not me. You are the one who came knocking to my door steps, not me. You don't come and start throwing threats and then do this theatre play. There is so many ways this could of gone and you decided to only play with fire here knowing how stubborn I am as a person when it comes to claiming. Do you know how many games I seen scum having neighbor chat abilities? you honestly don't want me to be wary? why? it's my job to question things. Put yourself in my shoes, would you claim immediatly if I came to you and start threatning you from the get go? try to intimidate you to fold? that my work on some other players but not me and I am baffled you thought such thing would work on me. You should know better.

You didn't corner anyone, you just too hung up on your pride at this point if you are indeed townie. You are flopping left and right cause things didn't go the way you anticipated. 'Oh I am annoyed, I threatned SK to claim and he didn't do it!! how could he do this!!! scum!!!' this is how you sound right now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There is no need to role crush someone just because.
You had a reason, and that is to defend your scum mates.
i just lost some brain cells reading this

I scum read you

I rced you.

You sussed muugen

I came and said it was me

You - I did it to protect my scummate

Why a scummate will out himself to protect another of his mate D1?

You lost all the credibility. You are clearly scum.

Time to chop you off, Scum Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.